Reviews for Calluses
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great short read. There's a wonderful sort of flow to it, that preserves the simplicity of Narugami's nature while giving more depth to his character.
sushi girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
that was a great introspectfic. it seems so resonable and is great to read. will you ever write more maloki fics? i hope so.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Nice introspection piece. A real thought provoker on the nature of reality.
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I loved your fic! Its the first Narugami/Thor-shin fic I've read. And introspection! I simply love it. So thoughtful, you've made Narugami-kun. I like him like that. Keep up the great work.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
That was so deeply insightful. ;_;
crankyhermit chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Great! Quiet and thoughtful view of Narugami.
Lupin chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ahh, a lovely look at narugami. it -is- intriguing, how much he seems to have become human. the writing here is brilliant, too; quiet, understated, and somehow reflective of narugami's straightforwardness. will you be writing any more? ;
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Great introspective on Narugami, who is usually so downplayed in the series, and the way he thinks. Love the interpretation of his and Loki's relationship, and what mortality means to him.
pengiechan chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
You really have a deep understanding of one of the characters a lot of people never gave a second glance. Thank you for writing this; it was a wonderful read, and I actually feel like I understand the series a bit more because of it.
Lizmun chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Ah.. the first MLR fanfic I've seen, (I'm sure there's more, just hidden _)

But this was a wonderful piece. Very insightful views of a God-turned-human... that makes him even more human! What a concept, eh?

Nicely written, the prose was easy to read. I didn't find any glarring mistakes, but then again, I was too busy involved in the words than on the structure. _

Cliche'd as it is... Keep up the good work. _