Reviews for Empty Eye Sockets
s chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
You have no life.
Scorpicus chapter 19 . 3/5/2006
Woah...I've just read this is all in one sitting(the pins and needles wern't enough to make me stop reading!)

I hope the "Woah..." expresses my love of this superb fic!

Have you ever thought of writing a sequel to this? There are still unanswered possibilities: Do Manny and Carla make it to the 9th underworld? Does Meche leave on the train or does some part of her make her stay?

This has to be my fav GF fic! (and Nick didn't get shot, yay!:p )
Rei Nokato chapter 19 . 5/14/2005
*tuts* I was so sure I'd reviewed this one too. Well, here I go again...

One of your best works.
blackberet chapter 19 . 7/19/2004
I'm finally getting around to reviewing everything now. _

Oh, wow, I love this. I'd really enjoyed the story up until this point, but the ending is absolutely wonderful (I especially liked Chowchilla Charlie's last line-it's half truth and half irony). This is really more of a novel (a bestseller!) than a fanfic, and all your hard work in writing it really paid off. Thanks, I loved it!
brine chapter 19 . 5/24/2004
this was a good ending... a few things weren't really that clear as to what happens but i liked it _ i hope to read more of our GF fiction cause its so good... have to keep this place alive. if i could write there'd be one of mine but i realized im just a reader, not a writer. heheh. anyways, this was a fun story... the weird alternate universe was very well thought out.
Shiek927 chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
What a great ending! Hectors dead, Salvadors alive, The con artists are back together, Lola...continues to be herself, Manny and Carla leave and Meche...something happens to her. Poor Dom suffers the most, but thats life:Tough and always against you. I really enjoyed this story Vampire and hope to see more masterpieces in the future _
Shiek927 chapter 18 . 5/4/2004
Poor Nick! O_O I never thought he would nearly die, and end up with Olivia (of all people...). *grins. I knew Domino would kill Hector, Much better death then his greenhouse-defeat (-_- manny). Only real problem is, What happens next? But I'm sure you'll think of something :)
Shiek927 chapter 17 . 4/14/2004
Excellent Chapter. I really liked the ending alot, especially since alot of suspence is building up. Good work :)
brine chapter 16 . 4/6/2004
This chapter was not lame. You are just too hard on yourself. I liked it. Nick on Salvador's side just makes me laugh every time I think about it... Could you imagine his character in the uniform? Haha. _
acey chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Nice!
brine chapter 15 . 3/28/2004
O another good chapter! And this story could not dissapoint me. It is just simply great and I can't wait to read more, as always. _
Shiek927 chapter 15 . 3/20/2004
O! looks like things between Meche and Domino are starting to roll! More please!
icarae chapter 15 . 3/20/2004
And yet another interesting chapter. Your story is great. Thanks for adding the Velasco scene and thanks for reviewing my poem. Hehe. I will be looking for further updates and this added as a favorite story of mine.
icarae chapter 14 . 3/17/2004
Wow this is a pretty interesting fic so far so I hope you update soon. The only thing though is that there should be some Velasco. He's such a great chracter and since Manny's back in Rubacava maybe you could pay him a visit. (Lol I love him.)
jukeboxer chapter 14 . 3/16/2004
O I hope you update soon because the Meche Domino relationship is starting to get really interesting.
And I'm still curiuos as to what will happen to Nick... (hahaha)