Reviews for The Tree Dilemma
sierragust chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is pretty damn funny! I LOVE PLAYING AS YOU, MARTH!
SeaJade chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Good job Marth!
le person loves 3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
le gasp *im thinking of making this my catch phrase) marth was so un-princely (OMG princely is a word :O) D8
kuragari nikkou chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Hoshi: This...is...awesomeness... I shall say no more! Well, I'm really not sure what else I can add... Love your writing and so does my freak of a creator!
nashinashi chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Haha wow. This was brilliant!

I love how everyone managed to fit in that tree. It must be a magical one.

This fic was well written, enjoyed the style, and I grinned throughout the whole thing.

Great job!
arwydd123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
yeahh! coll!
Dr. Lucario chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Lol this is a good story.
Sazuka of the Force chapter 2 . 9/7/2005
LOL! this cracked me up so bad. here's what to do with ur cast that wants to "review": Stuff Bowser in a fridge- or better, a Freezer. u know...those really big freezers where butchers store meat...

Tell Link to be grateful because he didnt end up like Bowser. and be brave and defiant when u tell him that.

Tell Marth to cool it: it would ruin his 'princely' image...and send him my love. im a Marth fangirl (but dont tell that i am one). XP

if that doesnt work...well, as they say: "When in doubt, deny, deny, deny."

update soon!
shadowdragon85 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
i feel sowy(sorry)for marth... yet!... i have no idea yet that was brilleant! super-! hope you type more ssbm fic!-
A random person chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Wow. Good fic. Keep it up.
ChiptuneImpulse chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
At least Ness wasn't stuck up there. Link killed Bowser? hmm...poor Marth, Luigi deserved to leave the tree as well.

BAD AUTHOR, BAD AUTHOR NO COOKIE FOR YOU! * uses whip because you forgot to get Luigi down and you left Ness out*
Pumpernickel HighRise chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Poor Marthy...

I liked it. Brilliant, as usual. I will review Chapter Two later, as I'm in a hurry.

I SHALL RETURN!
chesney chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Ahahaha i love that how funny hw forgot he was a prince please write more of these they are hilarious!
Final Authority chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
You forgot Ness! Ah well, funny otherwise
Arauru chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I'll never look at Mars the same way again... LMAO . 'Tis funny . -points at tree- That must have been one hell of a strong tree to hold all of those people/animals/things .

Pretty Cool. Keep it up . xD xD xD