Reviews for Pendant of Power
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 14 . 3/5/2013
Suddenly he felt that he wasn't alone. Like someone was watching him. He fumbled on the coffee table for his glasses and slipped them on before looking up. Sure enough, his gaze met his father's.

This is the first time I've read about him having glasses after he changed back to his natural form. Out of curiosity why does he still need glasses?
YeCatsJ chapter 18 . 1/13/2012
Great story. Too bad you abandoned it.
LaLizsabella chapter 18 . 3/18/2011
Well Amazing I must say, even the house points are amazing! Too bad you quit writing, but great job anyways! Anyway my guess for the last question (even though it's like eight years too late) is that Salazar (the snake) said he was going to teach Harry to call the snake and so my guess is that Harry is able to control snake through the pendent and Voldemort has become so snake-like himself that Harry is able to control him so, now Salazar (the snake again) will teach him how to control that power as well as draw power from other snakes as well thus, the power the Dark Lord knows not. And, i think Salazar (the person) and maybe the chamber of secrets will be drawn into this somehow in teaching Harry.

Always a Slytherin,

LizsaBella
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
wow, i just read this whole story tonight. You have done an amazing job and i truly hope you finish it one day. I love Severitus fics, unfortunately a great many our left unfinshed. This one however, seemed truly unique to me. I love the way you went about the story. Hope one day you will finish this story so it will live on. I truly could not stop reading it till i reached the end.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 17 . 3/27/2009
I have to say great story by the way.

As for the light I think that it came from either the pendant or the guardian. Since both knows that Harry would never want harm to befall someone that he loves.

I'm in Slytherin house.

PS. will I need to tell which house I'm in for future reviews?
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 18 . 12/3/2007
This is good...why are you taking so long to finish it?
Guise chapter 17 . 11/11/2007
Hey again!

Rite. I'm guessing that the light was the work of the pendant and that the magical energy used was Voldemort's magic. So basically what I'm saying is that the pendant used Voldemort's magic to heal Snape. Also, i'm just guessing, but does the light have anything to do with how Harry's gonna defeat Voldie?
Guise chapter 13 . 11/11/2007
Rite, I'm pretty sure that this won't count in the grand scheme of points, but I'd like to guess anyway.

I'm guessing that Harry will take on an adopted name and introduced as a Snape and that "Harry" will go into hiding (as in everyone else will be told that he has gone into hiding...)

Oh, and I'm in Slytherin
Hallenee chapter 18 . 2/11/2007
Are you going to update this because it is an amazing story!
Spartan Eragon chapter 18 . 1/21/2007
ARGH! YOU ARE NOT CONTINUING? *calms self down* Please? *begs on hands and knees*
Lady Starlight2 chapter 18 . 12/23/2006
What was with the light? HUH? MUST UPDATE!
Daitoshi chapter 17 . 11/20/2006
Greetings to you from another resident of Slytherin. Almost Ravenclaw, but not quite.

I believe the light harry created was the bond between him and the dark lord being reversed. Voldie could sense harry's emotions, and could, if he so pleased, tap into a bit of harry's power.

because Harry now has the pendant, and quite a bit more power behind him, when the bond was reversed, more power was able to be drawn from voldemort than he was from harry.

The pendant's power supplied harry's subconsious with knowlage of snakes and venomes, and his heart wanted to cure his father with all of its being.

So, the pendant's power and knowlage, plus voldemort's accesed power, the green light was created by harry's deepest desires.

I think it was silver and green, simply because that looks totally cool (silver is my house, and favorite color) and because the power originated from the serpent pendant (specifically sal's half) the colors were influenced by the gaurdian's powers as well, since the snake knew how much harry cared for his father.

There... all done... heh.

Loyalty is for hufflepuffs. I may or may not post regularly, but when I do, expect my opinions.

For a reveiw of the story so far... Tis wonderful.

I normally go for yaoi, but the whole father outlook is very pleasant to read.

Do you know any other stories you think I should look up on? You have gained my respect, and I hope to; one day gain yours.
Bratling chapter 17 . 10/10/2006
I'm guessing that this story has been abandoned. Pity. It's a well-written severitus, and those are hard to find.
cmtaylor531 chapter 17 . 8/21/2006
Very Interesting story! I loved it. Completely sad you never got aroud to finishing it!
Bookworm622 chapter 18 . 7/30/2006
Aw! why haven't you updated? I mean this rocks! UPDATE!

~Bookworm622