Reviews for Hollywood
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Your Matrix references were awesome. Btw, the fourth one is coming out! :) : p
clandestinequeen chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
Aww, you mixed so many movies together and made it believable. It was like a romance fest, just as b/a should have remained! 3

Thank you, I sincerely enjoyed this!
clandestinequeen chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
So sweet, sweet sweet! I just loved your little tribute to the loss of angel at the end. Stupid stupid Joss. It should have just become a two hour special! 3
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Giles and Joyce keeping their own little secrets huh? I wonder if cuffs are involved? :P!
cluelessangel85 chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
I LOVE that Buffy announced on stage in front of the world that she was pregnant absolutely classic
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
red pill is that a matrix thing I watched that for the first time today it was really good, if it was a reference to the matrix talk about having the wiggins :)
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
interestign soo far, but just a note, you siad that there was 8 yrs between them and then you said that she is 18 and he's 28 making it 10 yrs, i'd change that to 26 if i were you ;)
CarineM chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
that was a great story
jennisfifi chapter 13 . 12/15/2005
aside from the lovely reunion of our two beloved's, I could not stop laughing at the thought of "The Darkness" even being nominated for an academy award, although, stranger things have happened, such as Eminem winning one, so, sure, it could happen. But it still makes me howl with laughter. Great chapter.
Buffycoo999 chapter 14 . 10/19/2005
It made me cry happy tears
redrizen2hell chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
um who is Ionuin?

can you please tell me asap...email me at vilebilecom
redrizen2hell chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
hey i like your story...so don't take this personal

but your 1st chapter has a kinda big mistake

you said that angel and kat were 8 years apart and then you said that he was 28 and she was 18

i'm not the best mathtician but i think that is wrong
wackycavegirl chapter 14 . 3/1/2005
WOW! i'm speachless. there is gonna B a Sequal rite? NEway it's brill best of luck with ur other fics. :D ;D
Buffy4592 chapter 14 . 12/30/2004
I absolutely luv ur story! It is soo indescribably terrfic. Thankz for not deleting it, like a lot of other ppl. (It sucks how all of the good stories get deleted. but thankfully not urs!)
Cuddlykitten chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
... i just wanted to say that about a year ago i read maybe 3 chapters of this story and i couldnt find it again ... it had been bugging me ever since because it had been the 3 chapters of fanfic i ever read and i finnally found it and i read it all... i still say its the best story ever, i hope you make more like it.