Reviews for Funny Old World
Lily of the Shadow chapter 7 . 4/16/2004
it appears as though you haven't updated in over a month, if i read the date right. PLEASE update this soon!
Storm079 chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
DARLA! OMG! i love her!
TDWidow chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
OOh...I forgot about her! In Angel, they say she was turned in 1604 I think, so that puts her perfectly in this time...great plot twist! And thank you SO much for coming back to this story :)
fanny chapter 7 . 2/21/2004
Continue and update your other fic Return please
Storm079 chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
it would resemble evn more fun if you would update...hint hint
Lily of the Shadow chapter 6 . 10/31/2003
i absolutely love this! i'm going to have to recommend this to a freind of mine, i know she'll like it! update again soon!
Erinya chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
This is definitely beginning to resemble fun!

I love this crossover. Two of my favorite beautiful cockney-accented men with cheekbones to die for in one well-written tale.

More soon, I hope!
Steen chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
:) Please, keep going! This is pretty good for having such an odd combination of universes.
TDWidow chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
I love this story! Spike and Jack do compliment each other very well. Please keep going, I'm very intrigued! Especially about what Spike has in his pocket...
Aurelia chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
YEAH! I'm having a happy. My favorite movie character and my favorite TV show character together! Please continue pronto because this story fun and strangely addictive. I LOVE Johnny Depp and James Marsters and both their characters. Bless you for enlivening my rainy day with this fic.
midnights shadow chapter 5 . 10/5/2003
Gotta' tell you, I was a little leary when I saw the crossover, but you have done a fine job. The voice of both Jack and Spike were well done and the story is interesting. But leave it to me to find your description of the cat the best line...With the magnanimous air of a cat who had enjoyed satisfaction in the spheres of both romance and cuisine, Diablo squeezed his bulky frame through the door without further comment.

Brilliant! Anyway, will be back for more chapters.
VexieChan chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
Dude, you've got an odd little mind there, don't you? But no worries, much fun to be had, isn't there?

Odd, yet interesting. Very interesting.
Fan9 chapter 4 . 9/12/2003
I just wanted to let you know, I am enjoying this fic immensely! Seeing Jack and Spike interact, and being so well written each of them, is nothing short of a fantasy of mine come true.

Keep up the good work!
Rakel chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
I'm loving the fic! Spike and Jack in a fic together. *sigh* Such a great idea.

I love what you've written so far. The chapters are short, but very very good.

Rakel x
Trisiana chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Great story, can't wait for more...you do a wonderful job of keeping Spike and Captian Jack's personalities straight, which I know can be hard to do in a crossover...anyway, keep up the good work.