Reviews for Hero On the Run
GingerSnap chapter 7 . 9/20/2004
The quiet sound you hear is my tears running down my face and hitting my desk.

I need my Max and Logan. Wa.
AnnaKate chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
I know it will be Max and Logan because Dark Angel was just that. I hope there's lots of Zack and Jondy but not as sexual partners. eh. Yucky. Too brother and sister for me.

I wish you'd think about writing more of this story.

Thanks for your good writing.
Rose chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
That was cute...Zack all macho 'I'm protecting my little sister'. Will you make it a Z/J? I kinda like the idea of them brother/sister. If you're going follow the show that would be the best way to go-but if you want to do your own thing either the Z/J/M/L would work or just the Z/J. Any way I'll keep reading and reviewing.
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 7 . 4/5/2004
you're right, a logan/max/jondy/zack love square would be ridiculous. but max/logan and jondy/zack would be ok, as long as you balance the two and make sure to spend equal time with both...speaking of which, the m/l side has been sorely lacking in the past couple of chapters. i understand that this fic is supposed to be in the eyes of zack, but you can't tell us it's m/l then have absolutely NO m/l in three chapters!
steph chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
should deffinatly be a zack jondy one...lol...please
Suni6 chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
In the summary you wrote M/L. Don't go back on your word now. And where the blue lady are they.
Zack and Jondy are okay, but there are not an important part of DA. Jondy was seen twice and said one word.
Wa. I want my Max and Logan.
Rose chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
Good chapter, I like the witty interplay between Zack and Jondy. I read a lot of Z/J stories to it was refreshing to see a relationship between them as brother and sister. Damion was an interesting character. It's hard to see Zack with any friends, but you did an intersting take on it. Keep going.
ML Only chapter 6 . 3/29/2004
This is developing nicely - I hope Zack goes back to Seattle soon though :)
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 5 . 3/28/2004
hehe, normal freaks...good choice of words. loving the j/z interaction.
ML Only chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
You have an interesting idea here. I'm keen to see Zack's reaction to finding out about Logan:)Hope that happens soon.
Rose chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
Very cool seeing Jondy. That rocks. I'm liking this story. Can't wait to see how Jondy and Zack continue to interact. Keeping rocking.
Rose chapter 4 . 3/20/2004
I think that you shouldn't have brought out how unrealistic Max was being about Zack. He had to kill Volgesang. Trading one for twelve? Of course he would. But I did like the chapter. Good work and keep going.
SamiSue chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
I like your story and the way you tell it. I only wish you had Logan in it. He's my favorite, Zack my second.
Somebody's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
hey, this is a new angle...i never liked zack before, but i like him in this.
silverstar27 chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Okay hi. I just read chaps 1-3 and I like the plot line and difference in the story, but I found the las chapter hard to read in that the format was really bunched together...just a thought, but you could seperate it. Aside from that tid bit this was great! Keep up the great work. Hope to see more from you soon.