Reviews for The Power Of A Squib
Killing Threat chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!
Shorty653 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Or maybe not what is thattt? Not cool lol:P Actually the fic was awesome and I loved it lol.
uwishuwerecool chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
love good work
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Hey!

I've been reading this story for a while, but really only now did I get to sign in and finally review. I love this fic! It's amazing, and I think it's fantastic what you did here by making Hermione and Filch like they are, it gives them a different light. Severus is always great. This was a very creative and original idea, and I really liked it. This is a different kind of story, one that is not often seen, and I really appreciate the freshness. :D

The only downside, I think, is some of the dialogues. Some of them are just so out of character I don't think I'm reading right. But that's just a grain of sand in this castle. You made a good job here. :)

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
molambo chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Still using translator ... rs rs rs

Re-reading this fic (for the 15th time ...) and loving ... Thank you, thank you, thank you ...

Kisses in the heart,
molambo chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Hello! Using translator, sorry ... I love this fic! She is different, exciting and very well writ-ten! Thanks so much for this wonderful gift! Kisses in the heart,
lucyferr chapter 7 . 9/8/2009
Great story! Love the way Molly was also called out on her shit. Percy did come out well in the end, esp abt the school for squibs. He makes mistakes but unlike his mother, is willing to learn from them.
lucyferr chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
love spy!percy
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
ohmigosh! This was an amzingly fantastical superb story! I loved it with a PASSION! There should be a sequel! Ahh, it was great. Much appreciated.

Much love and thanks

Kits
LOTRRanger chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME! The only thing I can complain about is that the chapters were really long...but that's it!
French-Lo chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Brilliant! Good job! Good story!
pstibbons chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
Loved the Molly bashing at the end. And the fic in general.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
I was surprised when you introduced Blaise, but you really made him do well. Noone else could have pulled off the TrystingWithHermione scene.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
My fav lines:

“Are you telling me that Severus and you are trying to play matchmakers for Argus and Elena? It’s… it’s… I have no word! I will help you, Hermione, this you can be sure of, and I’ll recruit Filius also. Anything to see Severus playing matchmaker!”

. So, once upon a time, was a powerful wizard with three beautiful daughters. Of course, they have to be beautiful. There is no interest whatsoever in the story if they aren’t beautiful...

“Polite and that’s my last offer.”
pstibbons chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Other than being for Nev's benefit, I don't quite see how tutoring Nev would make Elena more convincing to Argus...