Reviews for Life Without You
Smexy Kitten chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
omg! this fic was cute, dramatic, and romantic all at the same time. the hiei and kuronue parts were really quite hilarious. i also liked how youko and botan were enemies before they were lovers. their spats were very entertaining, xD. i can't wait to read what you have posted in the sequel, lol...
Pure Shikon chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
2.) Sure, why not?

I loved the last few chapters with the Hiei Kuronue thingee! It was hilarious! This was a great story that I loved! Great job!
xmiahimex chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Aw...so touching. A happy group and family. Funny how Hiei could act so childish. I liked it all and all.
Rose chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
I absolutley LOVED this story. You are one of the best authors that I have ever read a story from. I was really sad when the story ended But I had A LOT of fun reading it. I've read it over 10 times cause it's so good. I'm really looking forward to your update on Twisted Lives. Well, good luck on your update. BYE
Sweet-With-Talent chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
Hi!

I really like your story. It was soo cute! I can't wait to read more of your stories, bye!
me chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
WHEE! I loved it! My friend told me to read this, and she's usually right. :P Great job!
Firekeeper727 chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
Uh... how about hell yeah! Or if you want, #1. Yes! I like a lot! Hehe, going to probably get kicked off now... but I might go back to your other story that I saved before I do!
Firekeeper727 chapter 6 . 6/24/2004
Heh, aye, I was right. I like your story! lol, too bad it's done... I'll be checking out your other stuff as well!
Firekeeper727 chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
'Ello! Heh, I've been starting all of my reviews today with that... anyway... I'm basically reviewing this first chapter so that I can save your story for reading later... cause I don't have the time to read it right now. Yeah, but I do like it so far... and I look forward to finishing it... cause this one's done... aye? Anyway, leaving now!
deity of death1 chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
I loved the end. And a)YES! Another Youko/Botan would be definitely welcomed, especially by yours truly. *wink* _

Love it!

deity of death
JanuaryEclipses chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
That was so awesome! *sniffle* and 1) OF COURSE YOU CAN WRITE ANOTHER YOUKO BOTAN FIC! lollz.
Kitsune Kit chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
LOVES IT!
kuramazlilsis chapter 7 . 4/15/2004
yes! please do make another! btw...dun read mine...cuz it sux..and i never update..;
kilala
unknown chapter 7 . 4/8/2004
My Answer To The Survey Is...
1!1!
kits500 chapter 7 . 4/4/2004
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I COULD BARELY STOP LAUGHING AT PARTS!