Reviews for Moogles Gone Wild! JK! Aeris' Birthday, Gone Wild!
zIvyz chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
SIT DOWN AND DRINK YOUR GODDAMN TEA! Best line in any video game, ever.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
You are awesome. This is excactly the sort of fanfic I want to make (with link more involved, of course)
Amaya Dimayuga chapter 20 . 5/13/2009
you know, thanks to your fic, I am now a HUGE of AeriSeph.

ಠ_ಠ
Mithras chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Super uber awesome so cool.
Duff-Duff chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
RANDOM! i like.
Bhryn Astairre chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Okay. I'm crying with laughter over that Seph/Aeris moment.

"CHICKENPOTPIE!"

Oh my ribs, the inhumanity of it! XD
Bhryn Astairre chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
Aerith: My last one said he loved children, but I dumped him when I found out he was on parole for it.

...

*falls over laughing, dying from it!* XD
Rag Daz the Spaz Kat chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
XD This is hilarious! I can't stop laughing, I nearly got myself caught staying up past my bedtime but I just couldn't stop. P

Totally awesome work!

-Tara
AdabA chapter 20 . 4/12/2006
Wow, that was really good, im glad to see that all the charactors stuck around for the full time. Time to start reading your other stuff. I dont know what else to say about it other than it was awsome and you should keep on writing stories.
AdabA chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Yay, Cid and Vincent. Good additions to the story. Even if they don't stay for long. You are a great writer keep it up!
AdabA chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Well... that was disturbingly weird, yet very fitting for you. It was very funny and makes me actually want to read more. Even though I don't usually like reading, I found it easy to follow and interesting. Keep writing. By the way, your story needs more groping.(_)
Mex-chick chapter 17 . 3/1/2006
“Don’t you talk back to me, boy! I f*ed your mother!”

That line made my freaking day. I love this chapter! Nice job!
delete whenever you can please chapter 10 . 2/13/2006
XD Something tells me you got the Kuja and Seymour thingy off the Crossover Comic Archive...HILARIOUS STORY!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 9 . 2/1/2006
Oh my god! This is the most fu*$ing funny story I have ever read. God damn it! I love it. :Falls off chair from laughing: Can't stop! I love the authors notes!Whoo whoo!
SapphireXSerpent chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Your story had me laughing my ass off! Oh my god! This is so effing funny! I love how you have all those hot guys at the end. Ha ha ha!(Falls off chair from laughing.) O' and by the way, who is your favorite character guy at the end. Mine's a tie between Vincent and Sephiroth. Go! O' and yeah, I'm adding this to my favorite stories list!