Reviews for Fly Away Home
metallicbubbles chapter 1 . 3/19
Every time I read this story beginning to end, it makes me turn into both a puddle of mush and a pathetic sobbing mucous baby.

Even after all this time (10 years), I think this remains my favorite story. Period. Though part of me wishes to know if Yuugi and Atemu really got that happy ending they so desperately need. The ending left that open to interpretation, but I'm going to stick with my gut on this and decide that they did find a way to abolish the shadows once and for all and could finally just be together. YES. I'm going to stick with that, screw every other scenario! Lol.
littlemichiru chapter 18 . 3/9
This was a wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending was bittersweet but I loved how you included Ryou and Yugi's parents
littlemichiru chapter 17 . 3/9
I was sure such a pleasant time would be concluded by such a heartaching ending. But I know they will find each other.
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 3/9
I am glad the couple is back together but obviously the magic has a great hold on Yami that will test their relationship again. Jou is a great friend to Yugi.
The grandfather wishes Yugi hadnt met the pharaoh.
I like how Yami described the use of anger.
littlemichiru chapter 15 . 3/9
They say true names hold power. So it's great you used that as a means to break the spell and create confusion. I believe that everyone can reach the point these two reached when facing dire situations.
littlemichiru chapter 14 . 3/9
Another marvelous chapter. Seeing Yugi act as a predator was so interesting and exciting. It was strange too. It's not something we are used to but it's totally believable. I know Yugi would be able to do it. Especially since his union with Yami is so holistic. Yami Lives in him. The magic is part of him too in a way. And now Yugi knows Yami's real name.
littlemichiru chapter 13 . 3/9
Gorgeous chapter. Everything about it was breathtaking my beautiful. Yugi's doubt, Yami's apology, the drawing, Yugi's monologue ...the way they complete each other is just so beautifully described. And the ending of the chapter was great. I really feel bad for Jou.
littlemichiru chapter 12 . 3/9
It's comforting to know that even though the shadows see yugi as enemy number 1 ,they also recognize how special he is. I wonder how Yugi will react when he finds out what yami did that morning.
The scene with the millennium items was beautiful. Also the conflict of emotions was great. Yami is influenced by the magic and his emotions go crazy. Referring to Yugi as his possession isn't the best but at least by the end of the chapter he understands Yugi expected him... They were destined for each other.
littlemichiru chapter 11 . 3/8
The world outside is a chaos but as long as those two are together, I am hopeful.
littlemichiru chapter 10 . 3/6
So many people died. It's so macabre. And poor yami feels so bad. And yet he cares so much for Yugi. I love how those two communicate. And how yami needed more from Yugi and Yugi was ready to give everything to him.
littlemichiru chapter 9 . 3/5
I love yugi and yami's interactions. The world around them is full of darkness and cruelty but they love each other and even with the language barrier they manage to communicate
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 3/5
I can't comment in every chapter but I love this story very much because it is mysterious and interesting. The dynamics are quite interesting. It's a bit frustrating seeing yami acting this way but this chapter was amazing !
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
Is "Drw" what he said? or what?... did he call the Pharaoh by Yami or Atemu? Seriously a cliffhanger... *pouts* that's gonna bug me...
kaitenzero chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
I'm absolutely loving this story so far! Your portrayal of Yami and Yuugi's relationship and general interaction is really well written!
Moriyasha Neko-hime chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
I read this fanfic years ago, been looking for it since I'm getting back into YGO. STILL LOVE IT!