Reviews for A Death
Sp0rKy chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
this was amazing. you truly have talent. i love KeixMotoko stories and yours is definetly on the top :]
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
man what a story it is man it was sad to see her died I hope the other two chapters are good way to go writting a good story
0FoX0 chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Just Perfect
Krimzonrayne chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
I cried...

It was so heart wrenching... just like Different Life... different plot but same level of intensity...

Oh god...
RudyHenkel chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
ggr... I can't believe Keitaro was able to waltz back in so easily. And the three year old wouldn't care about his return at that point, since they'd never really met. Jerk. Anyone who abandons their children like that is scum, plain and simple.
Baretta RETIRED SINCE JUNE06 chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Even with Naru's death, this was pure gold. Thank you for writing such a heartwarming fic. Hope to see another of your fics soon.

Baretta
Martrex chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Absolutley beautiful! Heartfelt and thoughtful. Excellent!
RedPBass chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Gah, now I'm all depressed :/

Very well written so far, Nothing really wrong that I can spot out, looks very good. Good Job.
Jon the GaNgStA chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
dat was nice...kinda confusing how no one remebers how alicia left except motoko..
PenName Valid chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
sorry, i have to review here .._;;

but i reviewed ur other one 2 much.. i read this 2 it was reaally cute.. kinda sad but cute i hope u make ur chaps sorts but more .. i like it to be like that
Rudy chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
It was nice enough, though it would have been good to have Keitaro suffer a bit more for being a complete worthless jackass. You would think the girls would be a little more upset with him.
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
WOW! again with the amazing story that i have read from you and i think im going to cry. i hope you end a different life. well not just like that but like a peaceful and romantic like that. and if i didn't notice you seem to be a motoko and ketiaro fan. i feel almost the same as if did when i read a diiferent life you a happy and romantic, and it make me go insane when i can't finish a authors story like yours why cant all motoko and keitaro fics be like yours i didnt see any errors i might have not paid attention to it as i did the story.

P.S: i love how you made motoko motoko so kind and caring/loving. i wish you the best of luck on your stories. please write more motoko and keitaro fic please!
sango chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
it was so sad when naru died.i really did cry in fact im still crying about wasn't my fav. character but she was still im listening to a sad made me relize how important life was and how grateful i should be thanks alot!
tambourine chapter 3 . 1/29/2004