Reviews for Wrong Man's Shoes
JBH chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I love Danny/Sam fics, whether it's romance or friendship. Thank you so much for writing the D/S catergory. They are really hard to find! Wonderful story! Keep writing.
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I am a fan of Danny and Sam pairing.
schmoo chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
hey! I'm so happy to find other people who love Danny & Sam together! I thought my sis and I were the only ones! :D Good to know! I liked this story. Please write somemore Danny/Sam stuff soon!
Caderyn chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
aw... the angst! Love it tho. And yeah, you're right, ur in the minority and so am I. But, hey, 'guess we're just the enlightened few. Ignore me, I tend to make incoherent reviews.
jayne-turnip17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Bravo Bravo! The world needs more Danny/Sam! Keep up the good work yaba!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Danny/Samantha just shimmer with possibility - at least, that's how I see it. They've always been very cool and calm and relaxed with each other, and I really like that. So I enjoyed your fic. It was well written, and painful in all the good ways.
illman chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
It's not exactly my fav pairing but still I really liked this story. It has a very nice flow to it and you manage to get into the character's heads.
kellei chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
more danny and sam, please!
Imjustafan chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I never thought about Sam&Danny together, actually I've always seen them as good couple of friends but I liked your fic. It was very good.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow, that was an amazing story...but so sad. Hopefully you'll write more d/s with a happier tone! Great job!
countryfreak chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I've only watched this show a few times, but I thought that was awesome.
Fastdancr chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Wow! This is such an awesome story and the characterizations are great! I write S/M mostly but I never really thought of Danny and Sam...I think they would make a really cute couple too! Thanks for posting this story and I hope you will post more! ) Great job!
Sealy chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This was really quite good! I'm a Danny/Sam friendshipper and like their dynamic, but I was glad to see this turn out Jack/Samantha. It was very true to the show with her motives, etc. I'd love to read more from you. How about a sequel dealing with the ramfications of this or something? Just an idea-thanks for posting!