Reviews for The Truth of Ryoga
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
lol, please continue soon!
internet weaver chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
You know, europe switched to the Euro, so you might want to change that part about him having german marks and french coins. The brits still use the pound, though.
RioDios chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
OMG! RYOGA TURNS INTO A GIRL? AWSOME!
Erentei Lord of Insanity chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Hm again. This is quite interesting. i just hope that wasn't Ranma...
ryogasbabygurl chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
hey your story is great but the ending was kinda,lacking of something you need to tell what happened after that or who won the fight.. if you did please tell me..
-ryoga's_babygurl
ryo chapter 4 . 1/18/2004
You know, making Ryoga's curse a chick is all well and good, but why did the guy say "Your curse is now ko?" Ko means child, you know.
Jeshone chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
cool, you combined three of your previous stories into one mega cool story rock on.
Raen chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Great story, Keep writing.
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
This story is really good. I just find it funny that you call it a one shot when i can see plain as day that it has four chapters! Lol. Gday 2 ya.
Lizmun chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
I have to agree with the Non-cannon bit. It is stated that Ryouga's mother and father do possess the same directional sense as Ryouga. (Does this mean they got woodchips in their heads as well? o.O;;)

But then I have to remember, this is simply a fanfic. A "what if.." if you will. All in all, it was highly amusing just to see Ranma's reaction when Ryouga did show up on time. _

I would like to read more, if only to see everyone else's reactions, and what Ryouga plans to do now. Good job!
Nichole Hibiki chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Excellent one-shot, now Ryoga can go where ever he wants without worrying about getting lost, I wonder how everyone else is gonna take the news. Probably in shock. I hope you continue with this bit, please do.
TerraEpon chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Of course this is totally against canon, which states that at least Ryoga's mother, and probably his father as well, also have the directional problem.

Not that the writting was any good in the first place.

-Joshua