Reviews for Night Pangs
blukat chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Thanks for the read, loved it.
mikesh chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
aww, how cute!
mo person chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh, that was so nice. it really warms your heart to read this!

i loved the ending, it was so funny and cute! keep writing stuff like this!

mo:P
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
hahaha! poor frodo! deals with the ring and then has to take the pain of pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, and eventually teens! O
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hahahahaha, Faramir will never get a good night's rest again *giggles*

Such a cute story!
Blink'n chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Most sweet indeed!
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is great! Never would have thought of the pariing, but now that I havce read this I might have to go find more!
theladyligea chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww, that was cute! I love finding stories that take MPREG seriously or make it so sweet like that. Keep up the good work, I'd love to see a sequel to this!
lolegolas chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Farimir and Frodo? Never saw that coming, much less an mpreg.
Ryo-sama chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Ah! How cute! I like this story! I have this odd infatuation with stuff like this, so I guess it's understandable that I would find it someday. Thank you for writing such a great story. I think it's great, and I know that usually people leave critique marks, but I don't usually 'cause I never find any mistakes. Except in my own stories. *Sigh* Oh, well. I love the story! Ryo-sama -_
UK All The Way chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I LOVE IT! So well written and ...well... for lack of a better word GOOD!
baby devil chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
it was the bestbut did you do only one chapter? I'm sure many would prefer if you wrote somemore to this sick but wonderful story!
Felix Canis chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
beautiful.
Uh OH Spogetyoes chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
You sick monkey!
TDWidow chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
That's so CUTE! I love Faramir...I never would have thought of Faramir/Frodo, but it works well. Good job!