Reviews for After the Break
arcticsnakes chapter 1 . 9/19
It would be awesome if people made these shows more yaoi themed. Although yugioh zexal is the closest show ive seen to be yaoi with all those naked bodies floating around(mostly astral) although I've never yet to seen a true yaoi anime. I wished people who who wrought good fanfiction(like you) made the anime
en14-07 chapter 3 . 9/4
so, like, he gets raped out of nowhere by some random thugs? well, that's what he gets for staying outside in fucking public at midnight where it's empty as fuck.
OrangeJellyfish chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Naru-chan is so kawaii!
OrangeJellyfish chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Iruka-San... U make me so happy...;-;
OrangeJellyfish chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
TT-TT I wanna kill somebody...
OrangeJellyfish chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Rape! T-T
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Um, I though gomenasai meant sorry. Never heard sumimasen used before. Poor Naruto.
OCEANDRAGOON chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
Ne, Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"How are we communicating?"

"I don't know."

"."

"."

"Dobe"

"Asshole."

hahhahah :D... love it...true love conqures all
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
love the story and poor Naruto just about to read teh sequal now.
Pirate Bo chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
I like it! I thought sasukes older bro was gonna appear but i was wrong! but i am happy to! It would have been cooler if sakura and sasuke got to find out why eveyrone hates naruto so badly!
PainfulxSorrow chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Poor Naru-chan ._.

*Dies*
PainfulxSorrow chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww, poor Naruto :/

Gahh love the story already! :D
Totoro-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
...That was really good. It did move a little fast, though. And there were some things, like sometimes you spelt 'damn', 'dame', and when Kakashi says (Chap 10) 'more happier', I think it would sound better as just 'happier', but all in all, it was really good. I liked the Naruto-mist missing nins fight, it was written really well.
meyasha chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Wow! I like tis a lot! I'm going to favorite it! I'm looking forward to read the After Innocence! -.-
iyfanatic chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
Really, really great! Loved it.