Reviews for After the Break
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Um, I though gomenasai meant sorry. Never heard sumimasen used before. Poor Naruto.
OCEANDRAGOON chapter 8 . 11/7/2007
Ne, Naruto?"

"Yeah?"

"How are we communicating?"

"I don't know."

"."

"."

"Dobe"

"Asshole."

hahhahah :D... love it...true love conqures all
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
love the story and poor Naruto just about to read teh sequal now.
Pirate Bo chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
I like it! I thought sasukes older bro was gonna appear but i was wrong! but i am happy to! It would have been cooler if sakura and sasuke got to find out why eveyrone hates naruto so badly!
PainfulxSorrow chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Poor Naru-chan ._.

*Dies*
PainfulxSorrow chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww, poor Naruto :/

Gahh love the story already! :D
Totoro-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
...That was really good. It did move a little fast, though. And there were some things, like sometimes you spelt 'damn', 'dame', and when Kakashi says (Chap 10) 'more happier', I think it would sound better as just 'happier', but all in all, it was really good. I liked the Naruto-mist missing nins fight, it was written really well.
meyasha chapter 10 . 4/30/2006
Wow! I like tis a lot! I'm going to favorite it! I'm looking forward to read the After Innocence! -.-
iyfanatic chapter 10 . 9/6/2005
Really, really great! Loved it.
Jessica chapter 10 . 5/15/2005
_ Great story. I liked it. The whole...*clears throat* um...well...Back plot thing...

I::Just say it.

R-r-r-ra...I cant.

I:: well, hopefully they get it.

Yea...well, 'that' was kinda...wrong in my view, but makes for a great plot line. The ending chapters, with Sasuke slightly clutching Naruto's hand, no matter how weakly, was cute. And it was such a sweet and...unexpected ending.

I:: I'm still having trouble imaging Sasuke screaming 'YOSHI!'

Any misspellings, blame on my nails. This is the first time we've gotten our nails done and it's hard to type. _ It must've taken 1 1/2 minutes to type this review...

I:: Pathetic...we know...Blame my french manicure. *examines nails* Damn...blame them for my lack of weapons now too.

Yes, no more injuries...I have teeth! *plots*

I:: Anyways, we liked your story. There, said, done. Bye! *clicks* grr *clicks* argh...*click* Got it! Sent!
animelvr4evr chapter 10 . 10/19/2004
woah.. sasuke is ooc lol
Kanemoshi chapter 10 . 10/15/2004
o...that was a great story! poor Naruto!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 10 . 9/22/2004
Omg... u didn't update? OMG! U MUST! it's getting so fricken gewd... i luv'd reading this. i enjoyed it so much. PLZ UPDATE! PLZ PLZ PLZ! update update update... luv this story! thank u for writing it so far!
Nejidragon chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
Shinobi - Erm, Ninja. Stronger, usually assassin class. Hm. Yeah.

uh...shinobi is just a ninja in general...not any specific class of ninja...
cdkobasiuk chapter 10 . 7/14/2004