Reviews for A Painful Reunion
dukesofhazzardchick7993 chapter 1 . 3/12
sad to see it end. what happens next
AlexaMarquisa chapter 1 . 1/26
What a delightful story! And such a good idea to blend the storyline of one role Randy played with his most famous role. Wish I had found this one sooner. Got any more 'Emergency!' stories brewing in that nimble mind? I'd love to read them!
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Very good fic. Nice read.
CrazyWoman200253204 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really yliked the story. It would be kind of interesting to see how alison would react when she and Johnny finally meet. Just a suggestion. :)
Hanksgirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I think Johnny would be a wonderful father. Any chance that a sequel is out there somewhere where he is united with his daughter when she is older?

Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
The King 43 Richard Petty chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
its good is there a squel? or something
Heather Peterson chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This was a very wonderful, heartstring-tugging story. It was very easy to relate to everyone in it as they felt almost real and the subject was one that hit home since I don't know who my real father is. I hope the you keep writing as this is a great example of fanfic. I can't even find anything to give advice on as this was that good in my opinion.
Brigade701 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
For a minute there I thought Danielle might have been either a present or former girlfriend of Johnny's. If you ask me a sequel is almost necessary that takes place years later and shows Alison's reaction to meeting her birth father. What ever happened to Celeste though
vg chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wonderful story! Johnny makes a good Dad.