Reviews for Law and Disorder
Metalchick36 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Wow! That was a great crossover story! I'm also a fan of both shows! I tried writing a couple of crossover stories of Doctor Who and Law & Order SVU, unfortunately they both failed, but this story has inspired me to give it another shot!
mikabronxgirl chapter 6 . 10/2/2006
that was wonderful! i was a little hesistant because I thought this couldn't be done. but I am so glad I am wrong.. this was an excellent read. you've captured all characters wonderfully (especially the characters from L&O)and combined both universes seamlessly..
JediClaire chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
bast1949 chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
finished. loved the mm/jfk reference. also the plug for kitties and animal shelters. the whole story was imaginative and entertaining. just had one disappointment-no serena. lol
bast1949 chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
some really cute lines in this chapter-and poor rodgers-knocked out on her own autopsy table. thank god you didn't kill her off.
bast1949 chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
reproduction without sex-like a marriage-lol. glad munch is having some luck.
bast1949 chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
your stories are so good-hope your entering them in contests. loved the tardis appearing in jack's office. start on chapter 3 tomorrow.
bast1949 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
this is so good! and thank you, thank you for putting rodgers in the fic. love that line about watson and crick lol. soon to read second chapter.
Joseph Q Publique chapter 6 . 9/14/2003
Finally! Doctor Who meets Law and Order! Brilliant!
drox chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Huge New York style kudos to you! Law and Order is another of my fave TV shows, and you've captured it nicely (although I was expecting more courtroom drama). Sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading all of this, but hey - it was more than worth the wait. Any plans for a sequel? The Rani's still out there y'know, and Eva (version n1), and Angelina... what a cast!

Too bad about the Tegan dumping the Doctor tho'. One would think he'd know better than to bring up his, erm, past.

I eagerly await more stories!
nescient chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
I think this is your best story yet! You've got an interesting plot going on as well as some great characterizations. I loved the way the Doctor interacted with Briscoe and Green (does Briscoe really complain about his ex-wives *that* much?). The idea of Angelina and Munch is hysterical. I did feel Tegan over-reacted in the bedroom scene, but I know the Doctor's timing wasn't the greatest.

Anyway, excellent job.
warinbabylon chapter 6 . 8/16/2003

Kittenmommy! How could you!

warinbabylon chapter 3 . 8/16/2003
Now you knew I was going to love this chapter, didn't you?

I'm enjoying this one immensely! Please keep going!