Reviews for Soulless
Liebling chapter 3 . 9/14/2003
'She was more brave than the others, not in that noble way the Gryffindors were, but in a belligerent, bratty sort of way that made you notice she was an only child and princess of an empire, and expected to be treated as such in every situation.'

Lovely and gorgeous.
Shire.Conspire chapter 4 . 8/28/2003
The ever elusive approach to literature. Introduction to new informtaion by the sybtle stealth of conversation. I like it, I like it.

I don't even need to say this, but keep up with the fantastic work. I'm at the edge of my seat, waiting as always. Oh, and by the road to brilliance, I love Pansy's dress. Edgy. )
Cariel chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
Very descriptive and the details are as engaging as the plotline is. I look forward to more installments.
Lour chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
OOh, please update soon!
Belinde Maline chapter 4 . 8/26/2003
looking forward to your furture chapters...
Belinde Maline chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
excellent...
Belinde Maline chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
awesome chapter. I'm completely into this story and wanting to see where it leads.

You paint a picture of cold distant people who harbor a great burning passion beneath their haunting surface.

excellent work.

onward I go...
Belinde Maline chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
What a fresh concept for a story!

onward to the next chapter...
Shire.Conspire chapter 3 . 8/21/2003
HOLY GIO-FREAKIN-VANNI! Are you absolutely kidding me?

Who's out there! Who's reading this? Because if you aren't you should be! Breezy, this is amazing! I'm still trying to figure out what's going on and it's still amazing! (excuse my slow reflexis, getting smacked in the head with a PIANO doesn't do much to help one's intelligence factor.

So, is Draco under the Imperious Curse or something? If he is, wow, remember: I AM SLOW. If he's not, wow, remember: I AM SLOW. I'm sorry I wasn't your first reviewer, but I kept logging onto and thinking to myself, 'I should be reading something." Yeah, hi...remember me? The slow one?

Anyway, I adore your Pansy and I worship your Draco. Finally, a fellow earthling who thinks Pansy is a somewhat intellectual brunette and not a complete, air-headed blonde. Not to discriminate blondes in any way...I'm one too. Actually, no I'm not.

Could you be greater and PLEASE make her of the Derbyshire Parkinsons? That was THE BEST PART! Are you people reading this story? ARE YOU READING WHAT I"M READING? Because it's absolute genius! And could I flatter you more!

oh, and the red dress was a perfect touch. Nice way to sneak it in without all that 'but it's Gryffindor colors' and all that jazz. segue? )

Your beginning is fabulous and your descriptions on how Draco's feeling were to die for. A sudden impulse to snog someone behind a curtain while crowds of people surrounded you was never written so well! )

As you know, can't wait for more and for what it's worth, your story leaves my Draco/Pansy fic in the dust.

Can't wait for more Breezy!

*K-la
Lour chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
I just read both chapters, and the plot line is brilliant. Update again soon!
Icklekins chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Sweet. I knew that the plot would thicken. Sweet.

Uh, what else to say. I liked your word choice. Very good. If you keep up with this and finish it, it will be a very good read. I mean, it is already, but what I mean is is that as you progress in your ideas and concepts of where the story should go, it will become quite good.

Also, you made me terrified of myself. Instance? I have begun to like Draco. He was the character that I loved to hate, and now I hate to love him. Why? I mean, he is such an asshole, and I was content b**tching about him, but now you all write him to sweet and romantic, and a wee virgorous. That is the kind of guy that I have always dreamed of, and now I am exposed to a whole world of them, and what am I supposed to do with myself? Honestly. I dare say.

But very good. More ruggedly handsomeness on Draco's part, less brat on Pansy's part, and all will sit well with me.

Have a nice day!
Icklekins chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
A great start. Keep going.

Also, woot. It is the fledgling of a fantastic story.
gobananas chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
pleez update i luv the complexity of dracos emotions!
Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
plese update! I love this. Portrayed very well )
Liebling chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
Wow.

Chappy two is just...amazing

Draco being literal is very Draco-ish and interesting. And perfect.

'If I would have dared say this to the real Draco he would have slapped me and I would have said thank you.'

It was just so very Draco/Pansy/Slytherin-esque.

Believable and real.