Reviews for The Marauders: Year Two
Bright-Eyed Lassie chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
This is an awesome story, please keep writing!
magdilen chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
Good job.
MisschievousMissfit chapter 11 . 3/3/2008
Ok Serverus is definately not the one who needs a teddy bear hug anymore! I mean poor Remus! As if his life doesn't already suck enough...Being a werewolf, coming closer and closer to puberty, and now his bloody parents are dead? Well I must say that even though this is one of the sadder chapters it is definately one of my favorites!
MisschievousMissfit chapter 10 . 3/3/2008
Ok I had the hardest time reading the first part of this and not bursting out laughing. I couldn't mostly because I was in computers class we were 'supposed' be researching for our powerpoint presentation. And anyway I got to the part about the bear and my teacher asked what I was doing and I said jauntily "I'm doing my project on the habits and characteristics of talking stuffed animals" She laughed and amazingly I didn't get in trouble! This is a really good chapter to one of the most awesome fanfics I've read!
MisschievousMissfit chapter 3 . 3/3/2008
OK I told you I was going to start reading year two and I have held true to my word! I love how funny your characters are! I honestly that find Melissa my favorite of the "Gryffindor Five" It must be cause she is a fellow tomboy! Your fanfics are the best ever! I'd tell you any grammar mistakes you make but I honestly am not good with the mechanics of a simple sentence! Well Love Ya

RebelRemusRules!
madmoony chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Its really good though the broomstick comment... thats just perverted. but it was still funny though! LOL
rmthiowb chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
hey look! a sequel! and i saw in your profile that there was a third one! i'm gonna go read that now! hurray!
evilpotter chapter 15 . 10/31/2004
HEEY

COOL STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

JENNY
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Paddleball. . . . heh heh heh heh. And James's mum? Oh, yes, and the things about Lily Evans and Hogwarts: Ahistory, very good, too. An all around good intro chapter.

Good characterization, discription, minor grammar at most, like "we'll got look for them later." Didn't you mean "go"?

Good chapter!

Cheers!
yoshimiwolfspaw chapter 15 . 8/9/2004
Another great story. I would come up with a more original review but it's 1:20 in the morning here. Are you foreshadowing cause I think I saw that but I'm not entirely sure. Anyways great job. _
CountessMel chapter 15 . 7/22/2004
Ah, I just finished your first year fic and now I finished this one! I really do enjoy you writing style. It's fresh and original. A really fantastic job!
6darknd6wingnd6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!Update!

P.S. Great Story!
October Sky chapter 15 . 3/15/2004
Great job!
_ Inu Lover
Nesuto chapter 9 . 2/5/2004
Wow... I love this story. I don't really review that often, so this is a rare case. But I was reading your AN, and your choice of a last name was kind of ironic for me. Lol, I actually know someone named that, although I happen to like your Melissa a lot better ;) Well, I'll be moving on now, can't wait to finish the rest of this story!
Eizoku chapter 15 . 12/31/2003
That was great! Now I must read the third year! It's amazing how realistically you have portrayed the boys' personalities. They act the way young boys should.
Eizoku