Reviews for Day Care Mission
LadyMorgue chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
Wow. :) that was a realy good story- loved it. Keep writing.
Pombella4 chapter 10 . 9/18/2007
Wow a completed story. Don't get me wrong I love your writing but the other Weiss stories were unfinished and left me feeling disappointed not to know the ending of the story whether it was a happy or sad. I just want to urge to finish those other stories. I'll be a fan of yours forever if you did.
Shinigami-chan chapter 10 . 5/12/2006
yeah! i loved this fic! you had me laughing my ass off, especally when the kid stole shu's bandana and he was chasing him across the yard. and i loved the end! i finished reading this with a huge smile on my face and tears in my eyes. (rolls eyes) pregnacy hormones, annoying. (grin)

this is defantly going in my favorites!

shinigami-chan
That Buggy Girl chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
Some of that I can relate to. Some of it seemed a little off (I work in a day care center). Sometimes I ponder what letting Schu loose amongst small children would be like...
Andartha chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I love this story. Schu and Yohji are SO much better at this than Arnold Schwarzenegger ever was! I had lots of fun reading this!
Cheshire chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
Though a bit sad, the ending was beautiful. Loved this fic. *g*
SilentWriter chapter 10 . 4/13/2004
nice ending!
SilentWriter chapter 9 . 4/13/2004
no! i hope the next chapter is happier! T_T
SilentWriter chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
hell yeah i was surprised! i wonder how itll turn out...let me go check *moves onto reading the next chapter of DCM*
SilentWriter chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
i am so glad im reading this after it was completed! i dont think i could have waited! good chapter. *i meant FIELD not FILED im so sorry my typing can be a bit wild!*
SilentWriter chapter 5 . 4/13/2004
filed trip! YAY! need...to...read...it...NOW!
SilentWriter chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
aw! swet!
SilentWriter chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
nhahaha! *grins like a chershire cat* know i cant stop grinning and its all your fault! thank you! :D i hope the next chapter is as good as this one.
SilentWriter chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
“Are they gay?
SilentWriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
oops! poor youji? or poor schuldig? i dont know why but i wasnt expecting it to be schuldig... but i guess that makes me stupid! ;P this is really good now onto the next chapter _