Reviews for A night you would not remember
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I love this story. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before
Kenshinotaku Himura-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-bust out laughing- omg that was so freaking funny
HeadingNorth chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
...
AuburnMoonlight chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
LoL it was one of the best fanfics i've read about kenshin getting drunk other than to much sake this one was really good...now what will kenshin do with his hangover if he ever gets one
amber-baka chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
POOR KENSHIN.

I EXPECT IT FROM ROOTER-HEAD...

I LOVE THE BAKAS DRUNK...SAITO WOULD HAVE A GOOD

TIME...SCARY THOUGHT.

GREAT STORY. FUNNY TO A FAULT. UM...THATS A

GOOD THING BY THE WAY HEH HEH.

YES I AM STRANGE...VERY,VERY STRANGE.
Keali chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
*almost croaks from laughing to hard* Hilarious! I always wondered what Ken-kun would be like drunk... really... drunk..* goes back into a fit of giggles*
gip-k chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
*rolling on the floor laughing* The funniest thing was when Kenshin started screaming from outside at the end of the last chapter. :XD Oh that was so funny. Were you drunk when you wrote this? And I thought Egyptian Lobster Guy's stories were crazy... :XD
I hate to do this to you, though, Chris, but you'll need to do a few corrections here.
The robe thing that guys wear would be a "yukata" not a "kimono". _ Kimonos are err... female only. v_v
What Kenshin and Yahiko are usually wearing would be a "gi" and "hakama". The hakama is the pants, and of course, the gi then would have to be the top.
Zim chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
That was so funny! I have read this probably 4 times now and it still makes me crack up. I found this a while back and decided to review today. I loved Kenshin's random shouting. Where did you come up with that? I'm even laughing now!
Battou-Jutsu chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
woah...nice...random...nice...shoulda been a yaoi though...woah...hi.
Serena chapter 6 . 12/12/2003
$4 letters Lmao
Wistful-Eyes chapter 6 . 12/3/2003
This is a hilarious fic! I wish I found it sooner. _ Kenshin...drunk...*smiles dreamily* Heheheh. That'd be cute. The sword being Leprosy, and the monkeys..and him being drunk...
*is alarmed*
Do you mean him acting crazy is what he is really like, sober, and him acting the way he usually does in the anime is when he is drunk? 0_o' Scary!
Crystal Renee chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FIC EVERYWHERE! I read it forever ago. I finally found it! _ I think it's hilarious. I'll read the last two chapter soon, but fo now i have to go. I'll review again later, too! _
Kadasa-Mori chapter 6 . 11/8/2003
Yin Yang chapter 6 . 10/6/2003
I love your story it is so funny.
Shaolin 10 chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Your story is so funny. You have to write more stories!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »