Reviews for Butterfly fingers
Pat chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
yum.
onlykittens chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Beautiful. Very sweet, and very beautiful.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Oh, that was beautiful. I can picture them in a garden overflowing with sunlight and flowers, surrounded by trees or maybe an wall or fence overgrown with ivy... Very beautiful and sensual.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very beautiful and sensual. I especially like this: "She kisses me again, this time without the rose petal between us, and the softness of her lips is much more welcome than the petal."

Well done!
name withdrawn chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
one long word is all i can manage: EW that is just kinda like gross
Jeru chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Really like it
cattail prophetess chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
::drool:: Awesome. Flower sex ficlets rock.
KittyKat chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
wow, really good. It's full of emotion :) you should write more soon! -Kitty*Kat
TaNsHi chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
ohh that was good.
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Oh, very pretty. I'm beginning to really enjoy this pairing :)
Restiva chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh! I like it. It's very beautiful, very sensual, and the characters feel quite mature. Or at least, I certainly see them out of Hogwarts in this fic, mostly because of Ginny saying: "Cho, be patient." I couldn't see her saying that to someone two years above her at school - so they'd have to be at a point were the age difference wasn't so important.

I love the images brought up in this fic although it would have been nice if you have played on the title a bit more (prehaps by bringing butterflies into the garden or something, or focusing more on their hands? I dunno). But yeah, it's very good, wonderfully written and overflowing with fluffy goodness...