Reviews for Who You Gonna Call?
kilnorc chapter 15 . 4/23/2006
-thinks- ok...i've read this fic. i LOVE the Ghostbusters films and everything, and i've even made 2 yugioh fics on the movies, please read, and this is good. could've used more Ghostbusta things than the kidnapping earlier, but it's yours.

I have nagging questions though.

1. Where is Winston Zeddmore

2. Where is Dana (not sure if she and Peter hooked up and he got Oscar as a son)

3. Where is Janine Melnitz

4. Where is Louis Tulley

5. WHERE IS SLIMER? T.T Slimer...

ja ne.
White Elf1 chapter 15 . 4/15/2004
Excelent! I can't wait for the next story!
-White Elf1
White Elf1 chapter 13 . 4/14/2004
hey, I love your story so far! zI can't wait to read the rest of it! I have to admit that I haven't read the story that goes before this yet. But I totally plan to. And I am so into the posessing people thing, but I can't help feeling sorry for what Bakura has to go through. Also, I can't help but feel Tea was slightly shallow in this chapter because you can't say they (Yugi and Yami) are the same type of guy. That kind of means she doesn't care who. (And I kind of think that yami is sometimes more serious then Yugi, but that's just me.) any way this is the best story I have come apon in a long time and you can garantee that i will be reviewing to some of you're other stories! Keep writing, you're great at it!
-White Elf1
P.S. I forgot to mention that I REALLY love all the spirit interaction in this story! See ya!
Garowyn chapter 15 . 1/3/2004
Loved it. _ I'm glad you're keeping Priest Seto in your stories. I like him a lot!
Garowyn chapter 8 . 1/3/2004
lol! I was laughing when Bakura/Priest collided with Seto. _
Great job!
Garowyn chapter 7 . 1/3/2004
Joey is so funny! And I'm glad Priest Seto is back. _
Lady of the Thread chapter 15 . 9/7/2003
*laugh* Yami Bakura is certainly good for getting rid of annoying flirts, isn't he?

Oh, dear. Considering the mess that the spirits made, I'm sure everyone was glad that it wasn't a formal dance. Fruit juice, tuxedoes and fancy gowns would not be a good combination!

*giggle* I loved Yami Bakura's chaos line. Okay, on to the next story!
Silver Dragon Golden Dragon chapter 15 . 9/5/2003
Silver: Yay! Another neat little ending! _

Golden: And now on to the next story, which I love! _
Alan Wilkinson chapter 15 . 9/5/2003
Nice ending. Getting picky again, but what DID the GB's do with Ecto-1?

Or, since you were watching GBII, should that be 'Ecto-1A'?
Alan Wilkinson chapter 14 . 9/5/2003
Great stuff.

Between Yami Bakura and Yami Taerro, he almost certainly will. Having the Millenium Rod will allow Both Seto's to co-operate with each other better.

Of course a) Kaiba is not the most co-operative of people, b) the idea of him having the ability to make mind slaves is kinda scary and c) he'd probably prefer to work without magic given the choice, but that's confusing want and need. With many of the villains in YGO magical in nature, Kaiba could use the ability to defend himself if Yami's not around.

Besides, imagine the two Seto's merged together for a Duel. Now THAT would be a major challenge for Yami and Yugi!

_ We did a little bit of research on the Ghostbusters, and watched the movie when it came on, but we just modified a few things and left out some details. We wrote this to be a YGO fic with a hint of the Ghostbusters."

If that's a hint, i can't wait to see a crossover...

*summons an Emerald Dragon (6/2400/1400) and sics it on Red Archery Girl. Keeps a MST handy in case SK thinks to try Sheild and Sword.

ED then chases RAG around the room for several hours.*
Alan Wilkinson chapter 13 . 9/5/2003
Miho from the Pre-America series?
Quatre Winner chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
The end already? Aww.

Oh well. It was good while ti lasted.

Ja ne!
Curious Nightmare chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
I loved this story. Now I'm off to read the next one (and also read 'when you see a black cat')

-Ice-Spirit Phoenix _

Ja ne
Corran And Valin chapter 15 . 9/4/2003
SMASHING party! X_X Literally... lmao! Cant wait to read the next one!
Princess Ria chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
PR: Hello, SK! _ And I just want to say...BRING IN APEP, DAMMIT!

Seto: -_-