Reviews for Sacred Games
YAMIGIRL3 chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
Hey time no . i've read this story before... actually this story's prequel was the very first yu-gi-oh fic i ever read on this site. _. you're an awesome writer jade. and an awesome person to talk to. i'd like to thank-you for something you did for me last year. i'm not going to tell you what you did but still thank-you very much. you are the best person ever. i hope you're having fun in college. lol. well later.
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 7 . 4/23/2004
this is awsm, but you need more featherpen action! ;-)
Yoyo Kid Rinku chapter 4 . 4/23/2004
im starting to hate Mai more and more...(_
Jenn's Bitchy Friend chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
Yes, your fic annoys me somewhat. It's not just because it's a self-insertion, either (glares at Jenn), though most SIs come out as disasters. Here's what annoys me:
*It's corny ex. Okay, maybe "mushy" is more of the word. I don't do mushy.
*How you portray yourself ex. In other words, you're a bit of a Mary Sue. XD
*The story basically revolves around YOU.
You see, it's okay, but it fall into the basic semi-disaster SI fic, and we have too many of those, my GOD! Yes, I can be a bitch, I know. _:: The reason I showed this ficcy to Jen was because I was showing her what happens when you're not careful with SIs. Yes, I admit, I'm guilty of SI and original characters, but those I only keep to myself. All PRIVATE!
Wakaru rikai suru ka?
Jenn chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
You know, my friend suggested i read your fics. She actually hates your fics, (namely because she hates self insertions) and she had told me to read something of yours. i guess she figured i wouldn't like it either since i typically do not like self insertions myself, but i thought it was kind of cute. So, i will give your fic two thumbs up.
just shoot me chapter 7 . 10/27/2003
asome story keep up the good work
Tash Tsunami chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
WAY COOL! GO Jade-san :jumps up and down: great please keep writing er... typing :makes puppy eyes: please or I will just cry!
MandytheDarkFox chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
That was really fun! I think those cheerleasers

are mean and they had it going for them!

(P.S. can we try a duo author story or something

if its all right with you?)
Martial Arts Master chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
You're absolutely right...why DO bad guys always want to take over and destroy the world? I found that quite funny.
ReLeeS chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
o...a double date! _ it'll probly turn out to be a total disater tho lol! anywayz, i hav a fic going on rite now so if anyone wants to read it, feel free to do so! ;)

Becka-)
Keya Ishtar chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
MALIK IS MINE,IRIS U BITCH!DIE!*Kills Iris*

Malik:Hehehehehehehe...

Keya:Anyone that comes and tries to take my man dies!U HEAR ME?
ReLeeS chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
i read your first story, it was really good! This one is starting out to be just as good, maybe even better! _ i knew i'd find the sequel sooner or later lol!
Yamachanis myman chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
hey whyd u remove all ur stories and stuff? T_T jade, that wasn't nice... *pouts* oh well at least u put them back up again ;

~*~Faith Kaiba~*~
Winter Breeze 07 chapter 6 . 8/16/2003
Jessie A: Very good storeh! .;

Yami Jessie A: I agree.

Numbuh 245: Me too.

Kaiba: *scoffs*

Jessie A & Yami Jessie A: *grin evilly at Kaiba*

Kaiba: "O.O" Wh-why you starin' at me like that?

Jessie A & Yami Jessie A: One, two, Freddy's comin' for you...

Kaiba: Oh no! *cowers*

Jessie A & Yami Jessie A: Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.

Kaiba: "O.O" *is scared for life*

Jessie A: *grins* I saw Freddy VS Jason. And believe me, it was a good movie. It's worth watching! .

Vash: *nods* And the worlds made of love and peace! _

Jessie A: I agree! Love and Peace! Love and Peace!

Yami Jessie A: I think this is where my Hikari means she really likes your story, and your other story (Torturing Joey), and wishes for you to continue.

Numbuh 245: *nods*

Everyone (except for Kaiba): Ja ne! .
Kender chapter 6 . 8/16/2003
Good Job! U and Mako make a lovely pair! _ Keep at it!