Reviews for Finding One's Heart
milktea5 chapter 8 . 4/1
just leaving a comment for a book mark. i don't know... i think it lacks a lot of mako/neph... but they do have their moments, but not like how the couples having more interactions, i kind of skipped a lot of the other couples actually, maybe because i am curious if it has the same thing with mako/neph... i think the story is rather playful, due to their pranks, i do love animals a lot. as i am an animal lover, but i am kind of not interested to read them, that's the irony of it all. and the story is okay though. but i think i will be looking for something much more heavier. nothing is wrong with the story. its quite nice
sorahanachan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This story was hilarious! I love how everyone's character is fitting and consistent, and I love the touches of humor and action in the story. Thank you for the amazing read~3
Soshigirl211 chapter 20 . 11/22/2010
Heyy. I loved the story. It waz really good
ehanda chapter 20 . 10/17/2010
great story. i like how rei did a victory dance
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
very nice!
phantomballerina chapter 20 . 4/22/2009
I loved your story! I was constantly hanging on edge to find out what happened next. Great balance of hilarious pranks and beautiful romance, and I especially liked how each girl had her own unique love story woven into one greater tale. You've got talent, girl!
ScarletCanarii chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
Amazing story! I read it for the past 2 hours since it got me hooked. I couldn't leave without finishing it haha! You're an amazing writer!
XxwithxoutaxwordxX chapter 20 . 12/8/2007
it was awsome
Nandini709 chapter 20 . 5/8/2007
Hi, I found your story and I read it all through for the last 3 hours. I LOVE IT! It is such a good story and your writing is really good. Hope you write more! :)
Novmber.Swan chapter 20 . 2/20/2006
hehe~

I loved the last chapter with Rei dancing around

it was a damn good story.
RnB Diva Gurl chapter 20 . 6/7/2004
I loved that story! It was so sweet and so well planned!
Ishkabod chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
i just finished chapter one and i love it already. I cant wait to finish the story and i'll review again when i do.
bebe1984 chapter 20 . 1/6/2004
i liked this story very much.
although it would have been nice to see
what happens after this... but the
happily ever after will do
InNerSyMphOnY chapter 20 . 12/12/2003
Hey! I spent this whole week reading you're fic five chapters at a time. And I must say that it was very sweet! I liked it very much good job on it.
Neo-Princess Selenity chapter 20 . 12/2/2003
DragonAngel3
Nice ending!I couldn't have done it better myself...Thx for the hug... But Ravenfeathers587 and I really loved reading your story... I just hope that after your next story that you might come up with another fanfiction on Serenity/Darien's Love... Like them getting married and then raising Rini...Its just an idea...Keep up the great work...