Reviews for You Are My Home
writer with ocd chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
I love your writing style and characterizations were perfect, this is now one of my favorite stories. The only thing I didn't like were the transitions, they were slightly confusing. One other thing, this story made me cry for the first time in almost five years. You should be proud for being able to write human emotion so well.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Very well done. I think that you should've brought the fact that Data's a sentient being up when they were confronting Necheyav though.
Courtlynn D chapter 5 . 5/26/2007
This is a really beautiful fanfic! It brought me to tears when the Doc was sentenced and when Seven started singing you are my sunshine. This seriously is A material!
addrianna818 chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Aw what a beautiful story! I loved it! You should do one like that with Janeway and Chakotay!
Mily chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Oh wow... Your fic is totally awesome! I loved every bit of it, I wasn't sure if I'd like the pairing, SevenThe Doctor but you made it work and I'd love to see a sequel. Please write one! ;
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 5 . 12/19/2003
Yahoo! That was so cute, and so romantic. I too am a writer of D/7 so I can see a good D/7 romance and this is a good one. Do you think you could look over my and tell me what you think?
Docfan chapter 5 . 9/9/2003
I loved this story!, you have done a exceptional job with this fic and with the characters. I can safley say this is one of my fav D/7 fics!
LMR chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Thank you! I especially like the part with the coffee.
NPSweetPea chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
*sigh* I absolutely loved this story! Very good character writing and dialogue. Doctor/Seven fics are the best, thanks!
DarkShadow1 chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
i loved this story! Not enough J/C for my taste, but hey, D/7 hits the spot too! I enjoyed this, good job!
Annika Taylor chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
AWESOME! Great story. I hope you continue to write! You are a fablous author.
sol-fan chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
This story is simply terrific. Enjoying it thoroughly. The characterizations are well done and really lend to the tale. Please do continue, we've simply got to know what happens to Voyager's extended family.
andrewjameswilliams chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
Great story. Damn Starfleet for being so bloody paranoid - the Doctor is a sentient lifeform and should be covered by the same articles of Federation law that protect Commander Data. I hope Janeway is able to stop them.

More soon please.
Westt chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
E! Continue PLEASE and quickly! It's fantasorgasmic!
Annika Taylor chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
And I quote "ACK! CLIFFHANGERS!" I need more!