Reviews for Skipping Rocks
Harukei Jet Prime chapter 1 . 7/21
First ever NaruSaku... epic.
Deon Jr chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
The very fist NaruSaku story! This'll go down in history, I feel awesome being a NaruSaku believer! (‐)
Great story.
The portalmaster chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
The first narusaku story. I am honoured to review it. Really cute story. Thats all.
ixPinkRoses chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Omg sniffle the first narusaku fanfic
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was nice, I liked this story a lot. Nice work :)
Ht chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely. You set up everything really well. The ideas you let the characters portray we're wonderful
Shining Through chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Beautiful.

This was like...the missing NaruSaku scene after the fight on the roof. I think you portrayed Naruto, Sakura, and even a little bit of Sasuke, in it perfectly as Naruto wanting to show everyone that he is worth something, Sakura debating with herself whether what she wants to do with her life, and even Sasuke, the way you made him lifeless and a resemblance of Orochimaru.

Then at the end, after the serious scene with Sakura and Naruto, they felt more loose where Sakura could joke aroudn with him again and accuse him of being stupid.

And don't worry, this wasn't stupid because I thought it was absolute brilliance.
SubXero chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
totally believable! good story.
Bubbles -bubblegum11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aw, very cute.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
It wasn't too bad. lol It was cute because you had a really good grasp on the characters personalities and still managed to give them a Kodak moment. Sakura and Naruto is one of the most comforting and sometimes confusing couple there is. I liked how Sakura was still learning about Naruto and his boundaries. She didn't want to hurt his feelings because Sasuke is a sore subject, but still wanted to be reassured.
leneypoo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
On a whim I decided to go to the last page and click on the last fic listed, and this was it. This is good! It's interesting that I can still appreciate this oneshot even four years and hundreds of chapters after you wrote it.
MiKe2vIcIoUs chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
*smile*

I will consider this as the first NaruSaku story out ever. And I love it. It protrays both of them perfectly. Naruto, the idiot he is, and Sakura the fan-girl that she is. But it's cute seeing them together. Even if they aren't in love with each other. Just... nice...

Thanks for that story. I will certainly cherish this. I know it.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh its only moderately cliche, and sweet, and I really like the part with the teaching to skip rocks(cause thats way harder than it should be).
Henrika chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good introspection and a nicely developed scene. Keep writing!
RudePropeht chapter 1 . 8/4/2005