Reviews for A New Hope
RevertedLogic chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Not sure what to make of the end but I hate that you haven't updated such an amazing story!
RevertedLogic chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I loved it, are you still on the site and use this account?
Marla's Lost chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
This would be great with an ending - does Jackie get the bracelet? Does Eric cave into his unresolved feelings for Donna?

Does Hyde get kicked out of the Forman household? These are burning answers left to be determined.

Please write an epilogue!

Marla
Dmik33 chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
This is a great story, i hope one day you'll continue it
crazysneakers chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
pretty good..
yellowcat909 chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
i like this story.
pinkchuck330 chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
great story

keep writin
JacquiJack chapter 3 . 6/1/2004
Carol... I love this story. I love all of your J/E fics. Please update! Don't give up on this fic please!
JPElles chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Loved the story. Update soon. I love Eric/Jackie. I'd like to see more on what Donna thinks of all of this.
Emerald Knight1 chapter 3 . 12/25/2003
whoa. I wonder who'll throw the first punch, Hyde or Eric? ah, it doesn't matter, it would be a fight for the ages. Nice reference to the Beatles, and Fez mocking Kelso. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you update soon. This is a really cool story. Keep up the excellent work.
Emerald Knight1 chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
the plot begins to thicken. Yeah! Kelso finally gets his, and the line "Amazonian Lumberjack" nearly put me in stitches, I was laughing so hard. Keep up the great work, this is a really cool story.
Emerald Knight1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Dude, AU fics so totally rule. It's really cool to see how characters act in different situations. I really like how this is done. I can really see stuff like this happening, had the writers of the show done it that way. This is really well written and I can't wait to see what happens next.
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Unforunately, ff will not let me removed signed reviews. You can only remove anon reviews, which you should be able to remove both.

Carol
twiniitowers chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
I am sick of getting reviews from people who don't have a grasp on the handle ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE! Learn about it before you start reading stories, I will remove the review(s). You can dislike the story, but I can't stand people who don't know what alternative universe means and then criticize you for saying "it's out character"-DUH! It's supposed to be, it's alternative universe.

Carol
jwordofmouthbabe57 chapter 3 . 10/12/2003
Well written but unbelievable. Has the idea that a relationship will completely and totally change a person. Also has forgotten who the characters are.