Reviews for Knight's Chosen
Pyryp chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Get on with the action already. Sure romance is nice but God! Enough is enough!
Pyryp chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
Agh! So much fluff! I think I need to crush a can of beer between my teeth and drink it to get back the lost masculinity.
GeorgeTobor chapter 29 . 9/21/2012
Its good, very good. Sequel?
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Awww...
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Your Buffy and the show Buffy are both idiots. After the first season she should have snapped up Xander and Kept him. Really, she's a slayer and he's a guy with the courage to fight without powers. Blonde Bimbo Buffy.
ChaosRune chapter 12 . 3/3/2012
Soul mates, riiiiight, Im going to walk away now
Blackdex chapter 29 . 8/27/2009
Hmm, please continue. ciao
Darthme1011 chapter 29 . 7/27/2009
Good fic but still prefer Xander/Faith but buffy/xander is not bad
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story "Knight's Chosen" has been chosen for the weekly recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen ( thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 412.0).

~Cat
scottishfae chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Congratulations, you've been rec'd! Your story has been chosen for the Weekly Recommendations and poll at The Readers Have Chosen (link below). Visit RHC's forum and join the growing community of authors and readers dedicated to good fanfiction!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

ChaosHat & the community at The Readers Have Chosen

site (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame weeklyrecs . html # SDK
alokin chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
"Well. . . if I turn the shield on, then sit on a hard chair, my butt gets all glowy, but I don't think that's what you mean."

LOL!

XD XD XD

More jokes like that pls xD
Hippie Painter chapter 23 . 11/13/2007
Xander is the man
mysong chapter 17 . 5/8/2007
Not even done reading it but i couldn't wait to review. this Rocks so Hard. Loved chapter 17. So funny.
GaboonViper chapter 29 . 8/7/2006
Great story, you always write the characters so well. Definately the best good-Faith I've seen in any fanfiction. Perhaps Buffy was somewhat in the background, but then the story is Xander-centered. For some reason though the Xander-Buffy relationship didn't feel completely real. It just seemed a bit too easy.

I'll start reading the sequal pretty soon. I hope to see a well-written Tara there, actually I'm pretty confident I will. I just hope there is more Tara-time than they had on the tv-show. She is one of my favourite characters besides Willow and Xander.
chosenfire28 chapter 29 . 7/10/2006
Okay I am completely in love with this story, just brillant. I watched "I Was Made to Love You" today and when Buffy hugged puffy suit Xander and when she danced with him it was like BAM. The fit together so well and looked so cute. I never considered them a couple before but now I'm all AH. I was so happy when I found this story it was incredible. Great job and this is the longest review I have ever written, usually its just a line or two. Bye now.