Reviews for The Past Comes Back
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
this is a beautiful story! I like it very much! specially the way Monk was teasing her
wendy chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
real good. but monk wasn't the only detective who saw the pictures...
asliam true-business chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
WOW! what a terrific story. I loved reading it and am hoping you'll update it soon so I can find out what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
EnigmaSphinx chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
very very nice...touching and tender, prettily written

More would be appreciated. :)
XFilesIBelieve chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Great little short story. Oh the romantic anguish! I was hoping for a little more between Monk and Sharona but nice job.
VivianeAeryn chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
(sighs) Loved it.
futureat chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
that was one of the more beautiful stories out here! VERY nice ending to the ep, as well! -futureat
dragonnan chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Very sweet "nightcap" to the episode.

-Tanya
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
that was really cute, good job :)
autumngold chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Thank you so much for this story! I just love how Adrian tried to protect Sharona! What a good friend! Your story wrapes up the episode perfectly!
Presca chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Oh this is truly wonderful and so sweet, I just loved it. It's too bad it couldn't be longer but nice touch!

Kim
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I LOVED this fic. Beautifully written. Wonderful job of conveying the characters' emotions. And this line: "He shook his head and gave another shrug, at an absolute loss to explain why her body was as beautiful to him as Trudy's had always been, despite those awful pictures." That, above anything, speaks volumes about how deeply he respects her and how differently he views her from other people. Absoultely fabulous story. Can't wait for your next one!