Reviews for The Yu Yu Hakusho joining you in School
Relick chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
HEY! What happened? I'm finally accepted into a story and it never happens? I was cleaning out my favorite stories folder, and came across this one again. Are you gonna write this? Please say you are!
Agent Dark Moose chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
...I thought that you were going to work on this... ;_; I was so excited that I was actually put in it... T.T

Please consider continuing this! Please!

~Moose-chan ( a.k.a. Emuri o_O; )
Kittengrl39 chapter 3 . 1/29/2004
*blinku* My god, this is still here. Chibi-Zayla, what happened? I thought you were going to continue...
Nikki-chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Nikki Ishtar
16 Half neck length messy spiky brown hair, pupiless blue eyes, and Loves Video games. Really kind, sometimes bubbly.(Oh, human Too!)
half Egptian,Half American. Egyptian name Malak(malak means angel)Likes Rando...ALOT(love at fist sight)Attire
Short jean shorts w/ a spiked belt
blue spaghetti strap top w/ see through(think scarf) sleeves(dark purple)
fishnet fingerless gloves(white)
light blue knee-high socks
ankle length boots(white)
spiked black neckband
(WONDERFUL fic, by the way)
(Human hunter falls for human, ironic, ne?
Darkess chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
ok i want to date kurama at one point! hahahahah! my name is Darkess. my charcter looks a little like youko or yoko kurama! silver hair ears tail skin color height excapt it is a female! and she wears a longer outfit. knee legnth. if you need more info e-mail me. i want to enroll or whatever
Sophia Yumi13 chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
I know you said that you usually have another update within months, but I'm begging you:

I like the idea, and I thank you for including me in you fic, but I'm going a little nuts! No one is updating the fics I enjoy because school had started, so I have no new material to read. *clams down a bit* Okay, sorry to put the pressure on.

Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
Come on, what's the hold up? It's been over 2 months since you last updated!
Faia Ookami chapter 3 . 10/1/2003
OOkami here...hey, do ya think I could have Rando in this fic...I know it is a bit late for this kind of thing but OOkami is a bad girl and Rando seems to go right in her alley...thanks and would ya get this fic up already, i can be really patient but this fic is too good for sit around for it to start...*whines*
Agent Dark Moose chapter 3 . 9/30/2003
I read some of the stuff over, but I looked at the last update date, and saw that it was last updated August 20! O.O; Is this story dead now? Or is it just to hard to write? Wow...

Eh, sorry if this sounds like a complaint. It's not; I'm trying my best to wait patiently, but as my friends know, I'm horrible at it! This sounds like an extremely awesome fic, and you're a great writer! Keep going!

~Agent Dark Moose
daisyink chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
Hey, I forgot to ask, can Kriss be good friends with Kuronue and Hiei? She's about as old as Hiei and they were, like, childhood friends and she was partners as a thief with Kuronue.

And can I add another character?
Oni3 chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Hi! if its not to much trouble could i join? you could always add me at the top of the next chapter,since it hasnt started the story yet. Anywayz, here is my character.

Appearance:Long silver hair, and ice blue eyes, has peircings all on her ears. She is about 5'4, she is very thin. She wears a short black tang top, and a black mini skirt, with black lace up combat boots and hand gloves. She has fishnet stockings and sleeves. Her Youko form is basically the same, except her outfit is silver and her eyes turn golden, and she gets fox ears.

Personality: Very mistcheivious, and always getting into trouble. She is curious and sly. A quick runner. She is always willing to put her life on the line just for the hell of it. She loves the rush of danger and being near death. She is daring and dangerous. She loves practical jokes as well.

Weapon: Spirit Pike (her spirit energy is silver)

Spirit Beast: Shinquento, a spirit fox

Attacks: Burning iron soul shredder, starlight wild fire, and others.

Birthday:December 24th

i guess thats it, i hope you put her in, oh yeah, and i almost forgot, she is related to kurama! say, a youger sister by about a year or two.
Goddess Of Imaginary Light chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
YAY! My characters are in! Wow... I have the only male character here. _ Interesting...

Also, Chitara's nickname is "Chi-chan", but only her brother is allowed to use it, or will be pain.

And...doh! I forgot to tell you, Tiku and Chitara are half demon and half angel. *sweatdrops* My god, I can't believe I forgot!

Maybe you could make Chitara be close friends with lke Yusuke or Kurama or Kuwabara or Jin or someone. (I don't really care.) But not, like, romantically or anything. And make Tiku think that she's more than friends with them or something.'s an idea. *sighs*

Anyway, can't wait to see what happens!

Peace, love, and chicken grease,

dustbunny690 chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Hey i got in but, i lost Kurama and Touya and Jin.(crys) Hey i know maybe i can fight for one of them or something. I want Kurama(crys). I dunno ur the writer what can u do?
Squidget KittyKatz chapter 3 . 8/23/2003
more soon yes?
Rosekitsunegirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
i can't wait until you make the first class!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »