Reviews for Altered Reflections
Navaka114 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
OMG! This is my favorite story and look at this my favorite autor is writing it! PLEASE WRITE MORE! I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG!
Kari114 chapter 6 . 6/4/2008
Please dont stop writing! I LOVE IT SO SO SO SO! MUCH! YOURE A BRILLANT writer please dont stop
hot gurl chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
so col!

yet its so CONFUSING!

I DONT GET IT!

BUT im trying,its so weird yet nice!

i like the natural realm more!

pls update soon! i wanna see on how hiei and yusuke fight 4 keiko!
Jasmin chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
I have been waiting for you to update this story for a very long time. 1 month, I can understand, 4 months I can sortta understand , but we're talking about 2 YEARS here! So will you please update this story. I BEG OF YOU! But like I said in my other reviews, NO PRESSURE!
RaeRurounifan chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
I know you haven't updated this story in forever, but it's so good! It makes me excited and amused all at the same time! I want to see how things turn out for our poor emotional mirror Hiei, and I want to see if normal Hiei changes at all. If you get a chance to finish the story, that would rock cause it's really good! I can't wait to read some of your other stuff... well, I'll hopefully read more of this if and when you write it! Great job on the story concept!
RaeRurounifan chapter 5 . 5/15/2006
Oh dear... an angry Hiei is not something I'd ever like to encounter. Botan does it with ease amazingly. And Keiko as a demoness! What a thought... and having to care for the misplaced Hiei is an interesting idea. I can't wait to see what mirror Hiei is doing to poor Koenma!
RaeRurounifan chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Oh my gosh! A chibi version of Botan would be so cute! And I can just picture Koenma hitting Hiei... how funny! This is great fun, and I'm ready to see what hilarity ensues in the next chapter! On we go!
RaeRurounifan chapter 3 . 5/15/2006
So Hiei's mate is Keiko... this could turn out very interesting. I wonder how he'll take getting smacked! And what will happen to the normal Hiei when he realizes he's dealing with Botan... Princess of Reikai rather than Ferry Girl. Now I must be off to read the next chapter!
RaeRurounifan chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Interesting! Very interesting! So I'm assuming that the lovely portal that opened went away as soon as the two Hiei's were switched, is that right? And now the Hiei's are on a trip to find out what the heck is going on... at least, that's what I get form this. I'm impressed, but I'm also confused... I guess I just have to read on to figure out what's happening, right?
RaeRurounifan chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Well this is interesting... I'm not sure what's going on exactly, but I can't wait to see what happens! I'll give you my full review upon finishing the next few chapters, but so far, great job!
foodaddict chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Yipee! The intrigue continues! ;D
foodaddict chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh...hehe. :D Just so intrigued. :D
desolee chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
-glares- I am not into K/H but...why do you have to stop the story? IT'S GOOD DAMNIT! And...this would've been the perfect story if it was Botan instead of Keiko...but...

Well, -glares again- UPDATE! A YEAR IS A LONG TIME!
Rose Unspindle chapter 6 . 11/15/2005
Wah Want more chapters finish story now please.
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 6 . 4/11/2005
...youve struck me speachless...i have never read something as interesting as this, how come you havent updated yet? do you not like this story? i hope not, cause i love it, i cant wait to find out what happens next, please update soon, i look forward to reading your next chapter. oh and ps im adding you to my favorites