Reviews for In The Moment: Today

More, please. xD

Like IT a LOOt.

Love, PaD.
Robert Frogg chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Oh god they're so cute! Love Ban and Ginji and they were adorable in this! I think Ginji was perfectly in character and wonderfully written! I love Gin's sweet nature!
sohmamomiji chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awesome! I like how you got them to 'confess' without actually saying it! I can totally see Ban behaving that way! Great job!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Ooh, freaking CUTE. I loved it all, especially the bit about tsukomi-boke.
Ranma Higurashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Aw...KAWAII! Really, I'm trying to put a little variation in these reviews but there's really not much else to say and they all turn out so KAWAII! I've reviewed who knows how many fics today and all my reviews are the same! Just let's you know the kinda fics I read I guess... You should continue!
centi the yaoi hime chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
aww, you are such a nice person, giving someone something to do on a rainy day. I my case you made me feel all warm and tingly on a cold night and gave me something to do while waiting for my drawing/writing arm to heal. Much thanks, this was uber sweet.

~Centi

That was cute! _
Ju chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Very sweet.
Windy chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Aw. That was so sweet! There should be more fics like that!
Gisela chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
aww...CUTE. hehe. That was a nice story. The two were in character making your story one of those types that 'could have happened' behind the scenes. Once again. aw...That was just so cute!
D-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
*stares*

That is beyond cute and fluffy and... so... easily... in character. o_o I'm impressed. And happy. _ The present tense telling of the story startled me, but I got used to it. Very well-written.

~ D-chan
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
That was so cute .
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
uwa! that is so sweet... _ go for the kissy kissy, ginji-chan!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Heheh, this is so sweet. _ I love it! They make a perfect coupling, ne? Please write more soon!

~firedraygon97