Reviews for Haunted
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Poor, lustful Erik.

You write very well!
Kirachi chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Great start, it seems you haven't updated in ages, any plans to continue? I'd love to read the rest.
foxs-dana chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow, it is so nice to see someone else giving the Robert Englund "Phantom" some recognition!People always put the movie down but I personally love it!Course I personally like the fact that the opera "Faust" is in it too. Anyway, great job with this fic!You got "Erik" down packed in my opinion. I'm also writing a Phantom fic which is a crossover with the X-Files which also has some elements from the Robert Englund version. If you want to please check it out and let me know what you think! It also deals with past lives. Again, GREAT job on this!

Dana
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
the little sign at the bottom of the window says to leave a critique but i can't find anything wrong with your story. it's wonderfully written. i'm also surprised that there is another person out there knowledgeable of the Robert Englund POTO; i love the movie as well especially the music that they play.
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
I said I'd review one of your stories and so I have! O_0! I meant to hit one of your Thin Man/Dylan stories first but then I saw this piece and I just saw the POTO film and was like "O! must read"! And Must Read is the best way to describe it, so good and dare I say...'haunting'! (everyone throws things at me for bad pun) Truly though, great story!
Punjabchild chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hey It's me from the group! What A GREAT LITTLE STORY you have here! I love it! Very Nice! phantom judge gives it a ten

-Iceheart :0
Lady Death chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
OOh, supremely glorious! I do believe this is the first phic inspired by the oft-neglected Robert Englund Erik. And such a superb one it is. You capture the emotion and desire and love so perfectly. Brava!
Miranda7911 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Interesting perspective. Although, I could never see Erik being rude to Christine. She considered him to be an Angel, afterall. Do you intend to continue? Please do.
M. Angelowe chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
I absolutely love this phic! Very sweet, while still keeping an edge to his tormented character. Robert Englund's version doesn't get good attention enough, and I agree - it needs to be released on DVD!

I commend you. Bravisimi!
Phantom Aria chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I loved this. You captured his inner struggle perfectly. I loved the part where she was so close and yet a thousand miles away. Very well written.