Reviews for Hogwarts: A Cultural History
chikisn2 chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
u know as interesting as this was i couldn't help wonder...where the fudge did SAL go?
Ysarose chapter 24 . 7/17/2010
Sitting in here in a dim room while my nephew sleeps next door, I read the poisoned words you writ of happiness, faithfulness, and love, and I cry. To this date, and even beyond I am sure, this is the best fanfic I have read, and one of the best, moving stories period. Nothing may express my thankfulness. If I could give you the moon or stars, I would. For now, look into the sky and know that those are placed for you. Thank you. Cheers, Ara.
remuslives chapter 24 . 1/27/2008
that was as good as the first half. i'm glad you continued it from the alternate ending. wonderful story.
remuslives chapter 14 . 1/25/2008
ok, i lied i saw that you had an extension so i read it. and it was also quite good, no surprise there. ireally liked the bit with the picture. and that habit takes over and she still refers to him as professor lupin instead of instantly calling him daddy or some such. and a draco put in his place...can't go wrong there. ok, really now, i need to sleep. tell your story to give me a bit of piece already. ;)
remuslives chapter 13 . 1/25/2008
i really love the second ending. the original. i thought this was a lupin and hermione as a couple story but i really do like that ending. beth was one of the few OC that i actually liked. she felt pretty real. and she was far from perfect which is of course excellent. i loved when she tried to save padfoot and changed his whole opinion of her because of it. wonderful story. i'll have to save the sequel for tomorrow though, because i am seriously tired.
jesusmysavior911 chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
this is really cool
fahanizhieliq chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Luscious Malfoy...Haha...nice...enjoying the fic so far...
Dippy Conlon chapter 24 . 11/28/2005
I really liked it, crazy multiple endings and all. I definitely prefer the second ending, with Lupin being Hermione's father; it made more sense to me. I liked the style, alternating between her diary and present-day. And the ending was so sweet :)
ilovefireyredheads chapter 24 . 11/25/2005
you have successfully made me cry in no more than two seconds in one chapter. you have a gift. i really enjoyed this story. totally awesome.

Wingsofthefae chapter 24 . 7/16/2005
Hey! I stumbled across this little ficlet and decided almost imediatly to read it. I loved it, I enjoied finding out about the awful destiny of a forgoten girl. Beautiful indeed. Loved your writing style, even though you have some grammar mistakes_ and also, I enjoied the plot twisting very much. Excellent story, even if it took me a bit to understand it. Loved it! Bye!
bite you chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
Awesome story, and i really like how it ends!
SiRiUsRoXmYpOKaDoTsOxS chapter 24 . 10/24/2004
oh my holy monkeys, this is the bestest story! it's like,wow. well i g2g and read more of your stuff! :)
Elmindrea-al'Thor chapter 24 . 9/10/2004
Wonderful story! I love Bethany! a great orginal character. Its jus so wonderful! you're making me cry!

i know you said the end but is hermione going to meet her birth mom? i think she should. well thats all for now great work!

moonflower chapter 24 . 8/3/2004
oh! yay! i loved it! it needs a sequel!
Totally Ravenclaw chapter 24 . 8/1/2004
Hey! I'm a fan of this story from both here (obviously) and . Very good story. I think you should write another sequel. Maybe how seventh year goes, how Hermione meets her mom, or one with both. Please put this on the other site 'cause I'm there more often. Gr8 story.

~ Rebecca Ravenclaw