Reviews for Titanic: KuramaXHiei Style
Selena Marion Crone chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Gah it's so cute! You must keep writting more! Please keep the story!
KaraKurama chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
That was very odd...but original. I hope you update this. It hasn't been updated forever.
xHallowxFairyx chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
OH! GO GO! Keep up with the story! it's so good! I lov ethe movie Titanic and it's so cute. I like the fact taht u switched it around. Most people would've made kurama Rose. (that's kind of weird. He loves roses and her name is Rose )
elvingoddess135 chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
it was good! i loved it! u must of had the script with u when u wrote it huh? continue it it is rele good!
xdee13x chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
sorry I forgot to review to this first before chapter 2...*slaps myself in the head* DUH!
Oh yeah...great chapter by the way!
xdee13x chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
great job please finish soon!
Ruby Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Hmm, I like this couple. I like the movie too. It was so beautiful. I think it's kinda funny how you made Hiei rose instead of Kurama. But it's more interesting this way.
entanglednthorns chapter 2 . 10/3/2003
cool story! update soon plz!
Ashley Jaganshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
INSULT! *Points finger*
Kilala Li Fang chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Wow, how many times have you wahtched teh Titanic? You did like every seen right so far...your really good! Keep up the good work, o yeha & pay no attention to flamers, they are just full of jelousy...i get a few flamers every now & again, & they r just full of bullshit, well i had best get, great storie, keep up teh good work!
hitokiri youkai chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Might I sugest the scene when the ship sinks. I've already began on a thing like this but was stupid enough to try to right the whole thing. Good Lord it is taking forever Any who The scenes you have so far are the best til ya right more- hitokiri youkai
Dagger IX1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
Hm, very interesting and original story idea. I liked your references to Karasu. _

Shwirly chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
this is really good. you and your friend came up with a pretty good idea. please continue writing scenes. Ja ne headphones- [:~}
ramdonperson chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
AW that is so kawaii! but there's serious gender issues here...
Baka Gothic Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
Oh Inari! I never would have thought of this, but its a great idea!Personally, I was expecting Kurama to play Rose and Hiei to play Jack._' , I like it!Onto Chapter 2!

~Baka Gothic Kitsune

PS:Go onto my profile and read my fic!*makes chibi eyes* Please?