Reviews for I Got A Feeling
tinkrbell225 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
great story so far can't waste for more
Mediah chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Thanks for the reveiw. Wow, this is so sad but good. Poor Shannon...Keep writing

Deb
devilangelchick chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
great chapter!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Woah, Shannon is scary. That was really freaky, how he just started laughing out of no where like that! I hope he is OK, and why did he ask if Jeff REALLY was his best friend? Confusing me a little, but it only makes me need to read more! This is excellent, you deserve heaps of credit for this unique peice. A sequel sounds really good, I would so be reading it in a second! Good work, and no thanks need for the review, it was a pleasure! P.S Say hi to Hearts Desire for me, its been a while and I would love to chat to her.

~The Xtreme Always Makes An Impression~

~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
devilangelchick chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
hey, im so glad your back writing. too bad you didnt continue your marysue. you made it special. great job. you have great potential. i hope you continue writing great fics.

now and forever

~devilangelchick~
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Woah. What a great story! Shouts to your friend Aimmee, she really has talent, just like you. I think that you two make the perfect pairing to be writing a fic with such talent, good worK! I really hope you continue, any fic by you is great, and a highly talented friend makes it better! What a good story, wow. To be honest, I was only just getting into it near the end, I had a feeling (no pun intended) that Shann was gonna be the victim the second Billy asked where he was! What if Kevin has... man oh man, please continue this you two!

~The Xtreme always makes an Impression~