Reviews for I Got A Feeling
tinkrbell225 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
great story so far can't waste for more
Mediah chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Thanks for the reveiw. Wow, this is so sad but good. Poor Shannon...Keep writing

Deb
devilangelchick chapter 2 . 8/26/2003
great chapter!
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
Woah, Shannon is scary. That was really freaky, how he just started laughing out of no where like that! I hope he is OK, and why did he ask if Jeff REALLY was his best friend? Confusing me a little, but it only makes me need to read more! This is excellent, you deserve heaps of credit for this unique peice. A sequel sounds really good, I would so be reading it in a second! Good work, and no thanks need for the review, it was a pleasure! P.S Say hi to Hearts Desire for me, its been a while and I would love to chat to her.

The Xtreme Always Makes An Impression

Jeff's Favourite Skittle
devilangelchick chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
hey, im so glad your back writing. too bad you didnt continue your marysue. you made it special. great job. you have great potential. i hope you continue writing great fics.

now and forever

devilangelchick
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Woah. What a great story! Shouts to your friend Aimmee, she really has talent, just like you. I think that you two make the perfect pairing to be writing a fic with such talent, good worK! I really hope you continue, any fic by you is great, and a highly talented friend makes it better! What a good story, wow. To be honest, I was only just getting into it near the end, I had a feeling (no pun intended) that Shann was gonna be the victim the second Billy asked where he was! What if Kevin has... man oh man, please continue this you two!

The Xtreme always makes an Impression