Reviews for Lucius' Rule: A Prison Of Mind And Emotion
x-Scarlett-x chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Okay this is good! I love posessive!Lucius longer chapters woulc be nice but hey I don't mind! Keep it up I can't wait to read more! x
darkdiva and Tears Of Darkness chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
-blinks a few times.. then squeeks and hugs you- That is great Cant wait for an update..Please do it soon!
feathy123 chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
Keep writing please im interested to see wat happens
Alex Destine chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Poor Draco... shouldn't have said such comments to daddy ;P Keep writing this! later! _
nameless me chapter 2 . 9/6/2003

i really like this its also very well written with a slight bit of humor to it *i think*
Katie81 chapter 2 . 9/5/2003
Seems intresting, really! I like it. Please update. I can't wait to find out how Snape reacts.
gabo0 chapter 2 . 9/3/2003

Well, I didn't read this here... but in Draco and Snape... that group U

Well, just tell you that I love the way it started! please, post more soon! and Snape, Draco and Lucius are just so cute! (and hot U)

Solus Rom Veritus chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
This is great! You simply have to write more! I absolutely LUV Malfoy Incest, and the only thing better is Sevvie! It's written really well too, and I really like the concept. Two thumbs up and a lollipop for you! Please continue!
jareth chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
More, more, more! Finish it. I want more!
Mogli the Witch chapter 1 . 8/20/2003

I like your story as well, go on writing! I am very happy to be on your Author Alert list and after reading your story, I will add you to my Favorite Authors list. I simply love dangerous-Lucius... And I think you've got him very in-character.

Please, write more.

Weird Fishes chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Dear christ! If you do not update this fic soon- spider monkies help me- I'll go mad! What a fucking awesome intro! I cannot WAIT to see where this fic goes, it's going to be so yummy. XD Kudos! Good luck on the next chapter!
ntamara chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Hm, evil Lucius. Looks hot.

Want more ;)
Miz Delirium chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Not a bad story. Although it's a little pretentious and melodramatic, especially the very beginning. I like it though, good dialouge, could be the beginning of something very interesting.