Reviews for Unlikely Alliance
Black rainfall chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
good story but I got one thing to say: FREAKING GRAMMER! omg you spelled so many things wrong it was hard to tolerate! XD
Theif of the Sand chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Please press the ENTER KEY to space paragraphs, it gets really irratating!

Horselady chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
O, I liek this, very much. No tmany stories with Risika and Aubrey-personally I think they do well together. But I must flame one thing, actually, not really a flame, more of a friendly peice of advice. Space you words and paragraphs. Would possibly get you more reviews and readers (for it makes reading it easier and not a strian on the eyes and brain to figure out where one sentence begins and another ends) But in other words, keep it up I do hope to see another chapter posted.
EnV chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
aw..they make such a cute couple!
brezzybrez chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
sound good, keep it up.
Litha-23 chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
really awesome. perfect time fro a conscience. so if yuo write more i definantly will read. but why does he have to have a conscience. maybe it will turn into hard core romance. *licks lips* ha ha ha. so do more _
Star of Dusk chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Wonderful, keep is so good I don't even want your stinking cookie, just kidding.
StarWolf 616 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
hey everyone. I tried to update but i just remembered that i have a new com so the document containing Unlikely Alliance isn't here. sorry everyone but it looks like i won't be able to continue :*( sorry. If anyone would like to take this plot and continue it your welcome too.
WoLfePaWs chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Nice plot,interesting twist to have Risika[r u like, gng to make him fall in love w her?cuz it'll be very interesting if u do_] out on ur spelling though cuz i have a slightly difficult time linking the sentences together...but other than that ur story's great...update soon,~PLum BLoSSOm~
Vyerna Malice chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
hm... I don't like cookies, but i'll review anyway. in your summary, don't say that it's your first fic. Don't ever say that. You'll turn people off. Watch your spelling and grammer. And you capatalize the I in I'm. It'll probably get better as you get more experience. Describe the scene thoroughly, but don't ramble. Concience. Get a spellcheck or a dictionary. Proofread. Don't use baby words, it makes you sound stupid. Other than that, it's okay. From me, it's a compliment for me just to review. I usually don't.

DarkFireMistress chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Hey! Pretty good so far! Please, consider updating?
Ocean Deep 919 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
U suck, this was terrible! Lmao! Just kidding It was good! I liked it! And this is me pickles, so u know! Lmao!
tigerseyes913 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
lol jesica got hit by a bus! this si a good story
StarWolf 616 chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This is the greatest story i ever read! You are the best writer ever! Everyone should buy your books when their published. LOL! Sorry. Im bord so im writing a review to myself. Yes im a sick and twisted person but hey thats life. LOL! Let's hope someone reviews this other than sad little me.