Reviews for Redemption
karlii chapter 32 . 13h ago
Well, ten years on and still a wonderful read!
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 4/13
LOL does he really think Harry's feelings are
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 4/13
LOL I love the fact that Sirius just brushes the idea of it being snape that made the potion to the side.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 4/13
If your strong enough physical pain can be overcome. Pain caused by world's will always be there it might be subdued but it will never go away. Harry knows this call him "boy" or "freak" and see what happens even after all these years.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 4/13
I concede that Ron and Hermoine may not be as guilty as tbe adults in that who would listen to them at 14-15. But they should have tried at least, and begging forgiveness does what. This is not the same Harry Potter that forgave them everytime Ron got angry, jealousies and blewup at him or the Same Harry that Hermoine bit bed and prodded to do what She figured was right. This is the Harry Potter that they jailed without even listening to him, that didn't use veritaserum and abandoned in Azkaban. The same one that when they found out was innocent had him in a busy nosey home without even a medical checkup... Personally as much as he missed them I wouldn't tame them back as acquaintances leg alone friends. They are doing this simply to make themselves feel better. Eventually they will all turn on him again as soon as something comes up they don't agree with. Yeah sorry but I could never understand how they could turn so fast then expect everything to be hunky dory once they found out they were wrong and not Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 4/13
Too bad be couldn't spell weave something won't allow them within a wide distance of him without causing them
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/13
What I want to know is Albus eagerly abandoned him at the Dursleys for ten years, even after he went to Hogwarts he continued the same each summer, everyone abandoned him and turns ed there backs on him six years ago. So now that he wants to be left alone they refuse. It sure isn't because they are thinking of Harry that's for sure.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/13
Actually violence iron physical pain isn't Harry and I can't see that hpening. But mentally, emotionally now that's different. They might have to be there til the spell us broken but ice cold sarcasm, ignoring them completely and treating both better than the just an abstract person that happens to be in the house would work so much better.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/13
Albus feels sad that Harry feels threatened at Hogwarts...your kidding right., basilisk, DADA teachers, dragons, spiders, manipulative headmaster's turntable friends...when WAS he supposed to feel safe?
So they are completely daft they corner him and start chanting a spell with no explanations or anything. Obviously stupidity is and ongoing them with these three.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/13
LOL wby would he think if there being a portkey in his room? Though who ever made it doesn't know Harry well or he would have found a different transportation access.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/13
I hope he finds his cloak as well. Even if his wand wasn't snapped the power he has especially with the wandless spells he did I doubt the wand would work well for him now. Would a wand even suffice or be needed lol.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/13
It actually was an interesting chapter. It gives a bit of an idea of where Harry's mind is. He doesn't seem to be as vindictive as I would have thought. More painkillers and hurt about what his so called friends and family thought of him. I'm glad he still has Dobby wonder if Hedwig survived.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/13
Really they actually think the word sorry would suffice. How often had he heard that world then weeks sometimes days later he would be hurt all over again. And the public just love and honour Harry Potter when for six years they betrayed and left him to rot in Azkaban, all because of lies told about him. Yet anyone who knew Harry even a little bit knew that he protected people rather than hurt them, his innocence and love were what made him Harry Potter.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/13
So no one sees him for three weeks so I change my timetable but I still think they are going to try to bind, hide it do something to Harry because of his power they are afraid of retribution. After all look what they have done go him already and they have shown they dont learn from their mistakes just make bigger ones.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/13
So how long before Albus or the ministry decides that Harry is a threat to them and want to bind his magic so that he won't take revenge on the wizarding world or go dark. I give it a week maybe lol. Hopefully Severs and Draco are able to help Harry.
3,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »