Reviews for Redemption
HayaoFire chapter 32 . 3/7
Hey ! This story was really good ! I'd say the final explanation was a bit rushed, but that's just because I prefer story where you get crumbs of hints along the way rather than everything in one go.
I just love how you killed Voldemort, though :P ! Really well played, hehe !

I did NOT expect someone would ever put Harry as the Headmaster of Hogwarts, but, oh well !
Why not ?

Thank you for finishing and posting your story ! I had a great time reading it !
Hayao.
Flakey42 chapter 9 . 2/27
Hah. I knew it wasn't Sirius or Remus! But you know, I just thought of that. Meh
Flakey42 chapter 8 . 2/27
Well, I was right about Moony! Kinda! Well, for some really weird reason, I think it was Lupin, Black or Snape that followed him... I'm weird. I mean, that's kinda way weirder considering the text that just happened. Sirius and Remus would more likely be Harry's slave which is kinda..you know... odd. Welp, bye!
Flakey42 chapter 4 . 2/27
I bet Lupins nor actually dead. Don't know why. ...
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 2/26
post o with the left out bits. Better reading for adults!
This is so beautiful I love it I really wish you would write a sequel
Rhino109 chapter 32 . 2/10
I loved it! I really do hope there is a sequel of some kind, even if it hasn't been perfectly set for one. I laugh at the though of Harry dealing with his own mistake like the others all had too. "I really should not have given that damn map to those damn kids..." XD
This was copied and pasted:

'Ignoring the moans from the man in the cell to the left and the wide eyed, non blinking stare of the woman in the cell to the left, Dumbledore lifted his wand and spoke the words that unlocked the cell door.'

Apparently they were both on the left? This is a minor mistake, but I've noticed it a lot and it annoys me (I've read this about 19 times I love it so much).
Rhino109 chapter 10 . 2/10
poured* Privet DRIVE*
noylj chapter 24 . 2/6
Where is Hedwig or who killed her?
Where is Tonks?
Most important, where is Luna?
noylj chapter 19 . 2/6
Why is Dumles both alive and free?
Kristophela chapter 1 . 1/26
This is seriously so good!
That was just beautiful. Amazing, never seen a better Moony and Padfoot conversation.
"He had hoped that he would never be with in ten miles of this place again, and yet, here he was, entering this hellhole again, and by his own violation." Do you mean "by his own volition"?
SaiyaCat chapter 32 . 1/11