Reviews for Redemption
kaylanticocean chapter 32 . 7/5
Does Rowling read fanfictions? Because that chapter with Harry talking to James is eerily predictive of what happened in Deathly Hallows. This was kinda dark and depressing and it reminded me of Order of the Phoenix Harry on steroids BUT I love a good happy ending and you certainly delivered that. Thanks for writing this. Pretty cool that people like myself are reading it fourteen years later. I was 9 when you last updated - crazy!
I found my Mr. Darcy chapter 32 . 6/11
This is one of the best Harry goes to Azkaban stories I’ve had the privilege to read. Well done.
CaBuckeye chapter 10 . 6/11
Why not send Dobby off to #4 or to Hogwarts? He would know what to look for
and as Dobby is linked to Harry it would be no problem for him to do.
Egghead1927 chapter 4 . 6/4
I’m fine with Harry being evil and with Voldemort but I don’t want him to be a zombie or take the mark that’s Voldemort marking him as his property
Egghead1927 chapter 1 . 6/4
Why is such an evil book in a school library
PrettyGirlBPD13 chapter 23 . 6/3
I’ve just been sitting here, quietly reading until this chapter came along. And then “Not a chance. I just retired.” happened and I completely lost all composure. I do so adore Harry pulling out his inner Slytherin to publicly humiliate and intimidate idiotic officials.
This is the best thing I have ever read, it left me satisfied and fangirling throughout. 10/10 would recommend to all of my HP friends.
I'm sitting here crying at all the puns in this chapter that probably weren't meant to be puns- then this load of James being fuckin James and the Lily thing. God-
It's Drvie not Lane
I want this made in to an actual hardcopy book that I can buy. I want 13 movies, a TV show, an Amino page, and a whole Fanfiction sight built just got this. You know what I'm going to make that Amino community- now where did I put that like button?
JackeyPugz chapter 32 . 5/22
His castle is south west from hoggy
A Friend chapter 9 . 5/16
I love the Coming Soon, and this is the best-written Harry in Askaban fanfic I’ve ever read! Great job!
Natty chapter 32 . 5/14
This is sooooog good! Thank YOU!
This suckes
GreyMurphy chapter 1 . 5/8
First off, I’ve read this fic about a dozen times now, still awesome. But I just noticed a small vocab issue that I wanted to suggest you fix. First chapter, first paragraph of the story, about halfway down, you say violation, when I think you meant volition. I normally would just keep rolling, but that word is one of my favorites to use in conversation or in writing, so I was hoping it might be fixed at some point. Either way, I love your work. Keep on writing!
3,896 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »