Reviews for Redemption
Mebell99 chapter 32 . 9/7
it was very good and I definitely enjoyed it! however, I think Harry forgave wayyyyy too easily. I've held a grudge against a kid I used to know for 10 years even though it was kinda silly and with how big they betrayed him...
Darth Krande chapter 32 . 9/4
That was awesome, thank you for sharing!
Darth Krande chapter 18 . 9/4
That howl at the end was so sweet. (Not so the silencing chsrm :) )
Darth Krande chapter 13 . 9/4
I know I said before that (even the) supporting characters are spot on, but Snape's last line cracked me out of the bed.
Darth Krande chapter 9 . 9/4
Thisfic is soooooo awesome, so far! I'm not usually into "powerful Harry" type of fics, but I think you caught his canon characteristics so perfectly, it somehow fits. And I love the reactions of everybody else, too.
MarineGalen chapter 1 . 9/3
I'm a pro at seeing these lengthy type's for the boring, stereotypical BS that they are.

F**k off.
Erimenthe chapter 32 . 8/17
I absolutely love this story. Not just the parts were Harry deals with Voldemort and the other magicals (LOVED the Fudge part and changing his statue) but the little things with Dobby and the other elves, exploring the castle, meeting Rudolphus etc.

I would love to know if Harry ever met the Singing Lady of the North Tower or any others and if somehow he could break the family curse that makes them stay where they were...or at least find out why the curse happened in case there was a Dark Lord/Lady that started the whole curse (either to control the ghosts or someone controlling where they went when they died).

I loved the library and the way Remus reacted, as well as Snape when he saw that book, and would Harry ever let Snape or Hermione in there to see what else he has?

With being so close to Hogwarts, does he have enough room on his land for an animal sanctuary that could house some animals for use in Care of Magical creatures like Buckbeak or a few thestrals or such like that?

Who did the castle belong to in the first place? Is there any family that can claim it or was it maybe an original Potter holding and now that one is back the family curse and other such things will diminish and other little findings will come out?

I really would love to have you do a sequel/prequel so these could be answered because who knows where I'd find any stories written about it by someone else lol.
That reviewer is actually only half-right. The Wolfsbane potion can be taken at any time in the week leading up to the full moon, but it doesn't matter when, so long as it's the human side drinking it. Also, in PoA, Lupin says that he should probably have more of it over the next few days when Snape brought it to his office.
fandomsunited23 chapter 32 . 8/9
This is not the books... but this is so we'll written that I don't care! This was amazing! It had a great, well executed plot; and well developed characters to boot! I loved how you acknowledged that nothing will be fixed overnight, and more than likely never completely be the same. You were able to capture the Slytherin in Harry, because YES! He does have Slytherin in him. And I love how you made it not a bad thing. I just love this story, and I appreciate that it made me just feel.
mumphie chapter 32 . 8/8
Lots of fun - thanks for the ride. Would love to read the sequel. :)
mumphie chapter 31 . 8/8
heh
mumphie chapter 30 . 8/8
Hhmmm...can Remus become an animagus now? And, it seems to be time for harry to complete his education.
mumphie chapter 22 . 8/8
Are you going to spell out exactly what Voldemort's ritual did to Harry and how it made him powerful?
mumphie chapter 16 . 8/8