Reviews for Redemption
SunsetSongwind chapter 32 . 4/10
This was really amazing! I loved it and hope maybe I can write something like this someday.
Last Harper chapter 14 . 4/5
I'm done. Just another Harry forgives everyone story.
Last Harper chapter 13 . 4/5
I know it would of killed the scene, BUT, I would have Harry tell them to go to Africa and stay there. Spending their lives protecting orphanages and hospitals.
Still it would have killed the plot, I guess.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 4 . 3/28
Remus? Really?
Millie072 chapter 2 . 3/25
As this is a reread, obviously I enjoyed it the first time. This time more critiques and questions. Why would anybody with the least amount of common sense bring a possibly brain damaged individual from near solitary confinement into a house full of noisy unrestrained individuals? This is the basis of the story, but a competent healer would have recommended a more quiet introduction back into society. Two or three people at max. Where was the doctor? Or a nurse?
Awesome!
Soo good
don't ever write again you suck at writing so much
Xrein0001 chapter 32 . 3/10
You know at first I'm actually interested in reading this story ,but the moment harry forgive anyone who caused him to go to azkaban is the moment i drop this story.
I'm not saying this is a bad story it just that while i believe harry can forgive anyone if he were to be prisoned in a normal prison, what many authors forget is the fact that azkaban is NOT a normal prison , it's a place where someone were force to relieve their most terrible memory and unforgiving cold and hunger, i really doubt that anyone that were to imprisoned there wrongfully could forgive the one who caused them to go there in the first place, they would at least giving them cold shoulder and a silent treatment because while they may forgive the eventually it's impossible for their relationship to be like before.
lee.chowning chapter 32 . 2/23
Considering the power he now holds... This headmaster is going to stand for 150 years. It will be entertaining to see how long before the ministry forgets how big he can be. Thank you for an excellent story.
Fredrionna Moody chapter 17 . 2/23
Where is Hedwig? Did they off his owl or something? Or did they just let her go? Or did you not write her in the script?
Sein Hall chapter 16 . 2/14
I like the premise, but I doubt, in real life, someone with 6 years of torture under their belt would forgive those who caused it. Six years would be enough for anyone to be insane enough to kill even their father's bestfriends.

Also— in the first chapter, I believe— you said something 'bout Harry and Ginerva romance. I despise the fact that you might actually be considering pairing him with someone who believed him a serial killer
abishasoans chapter 1 . 1/25
I want to read this, but can't if he's gonna forgive them.
jaykayleezee chapter 32 . 1/11
You have immense potential as a writer. But a lot of pieces of this story weren't realistic, and I enjoyed the first bit but now I'm thoroughly, extremely disappointed. I'm not flaming you, this is honest criticism.
jaykayleezee chapter 22 . 1/11
Please don't tell me I wasted my entire morning reading this only to find out Harry forgives them for what they did. If he forgives them, I'm never coming back here. Harry was sent to Azkaban, a prison where the chances of you going insane are 99.9%. He had to deal with visions of watching others be tortured and killed, probably many others as well, for SIX years, while dealing with DEMENTORS and reliving the death of his parents for SIX YEARS, thinking about his friends for SIX YEARS, all because they didn't even look for proper evidence and didn't even trust him when we all know Harry would've tried his best to prove their innocence if they were to go to Azkaban. I'm praying that he doesn't forgive them and that this review was written in vain.
4,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »