Reviews for Redemption
Irene34 chapter 31 . 9/13
Loved it. Thanks.
peggy77 chapter 23 . 9/10
I am the type that blows sky high but am then over it so it's been really hard to read this as I was so hoping he would learn to forgive them and, eventually allow love to grow again.
peggy77 chapter 19 . 9/10
Don't feel bad about messing up on the wolfsbane potion, I've read other fanfiction stories that have messed up in the exact same way. No biggie, really, it is fanfiction after all. :)
BunnyluvsU chapter 29 . 9/9
" 'what's taking Sirius so long?' "

THAT FUCKING KILLED ME. I WAS READY TO CRY. POOR SIRIUS.

T_T

(that was a harsh thing to say, but like i also don't blame Harry?)
Lil'Sparrow7 chapter 32 . 9/8
Amazing plot and gorgeously written. I'm not ashamed to say that I devoured this in one sitting. :)
Alexiandra18 chapter 32 . 8/31
I really loved your story!
becgate chapter 32 . 8/17
Awesome! !
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 32 . 8/13
I actually really, really, really liked this story, and for someone who's read about a thousand HP fics (and that's just on this site!) that's saying something! Anyone scrolling through the reviews: from one Potterhead to another, seriously, this is awesome. Don't bother with the negative reviews and give it a shot for yourself! Drawn-out good vs bad stories have been done hundreds of times, and done well, so all the angst and confusion and emotional battling in this story is perfect and an absolutely welcome change. All the important characters are even on the light side, which is a really amazing way to play with the differences in allegiances and opinions even among the good. Gosh, all those differences and angst made my heart break for Harry and even Sirius and Remus a dozen times! Anyway, I know I'm ranting, but kudos to you, krtshadow, for this absolutely brilliant, even if old, story. I'm probably coming back to reread this a dozen times in the future :)
I loved this! Plot is wonderful and I think that the story is good as is (don't usually leave a tale feeling so comfortable but definitely did for this one). Thank you for sharing.
iworshipthedarklord chapter 5 . 8/3
what?
noylj chapter 6 . 8/3
God, scenes with Bumbles just drag. The man is a story killer.
Hatrack1965 chapter 19 . 7/31
Don't bother: Uneven tone and directionless. First is was a mental Harry but no, then it was an evil Harry, (tricked ya) then i thought it was retribution Harry but it turned into stern lecture Harry, then it became betrayed and hurt Harry, wait, no, then it's Mutt and Jeff tossing in comedy. AAARRRGGGHHH? I stuck it out until chapter 19 and I should have known better after the third change in direction. FYI, author demonstrates they know nothing about the dynamics and psychology of betrayal and broken trust.

Sigh...
Good climax
Very well thought out
I figured Harry was going to do something like that. Awesome chapter! :)
Hmmm, is Harry actually allied with Voldemort? I get the feeling he might not be...awesome chapter! :)
3,861 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »