Reviews for Redemption
aurora3evans chapter 1 . 6/10
oh god i was reading this chapter and ‘right where you left me’ by taylor swift came on… the irony almost hurts
Most stories that I've read have Sirius Black with steel grey eyes.
granger chapter 31 . 4/25
Hi. It's miss too late again! I feel a right sycophant despite having a genuine liking for your story. So ever Onwards!
granger chapter 30 . 4/25
Ditto, so Onwards!
granger chapter 29 . 4/25
What more can I add that would matter, so ever Onwards!
granger chapter 28 . 4/25
I can't find anything to criticise. It's as great as I expected. Hoping you are a published author, but that's your business. Onwards!
granger chapter 27 . 4/25
Same old tosh from me. I still mean it though. Onwards!
granger chapter 26 . 4/25
I think they are blue
granger chapter 25 . 4/25
I've still got it! Leaving aside the bragging there's nothing I can add that isn't rather repetitive; so Onwards!
granger chapter 24 . 4/25
As I expected, your story is as good as I felt it would be. I'm one of those boring people who has been able to read from the age of three. This has left me with the ability to feel if a story is going to be good. I knew hour's was going to be worth a punt. If your not a published author now you have missed your calling. Onwards!
granger chapter 23 . 4/25
The usual guff. I am enthralled by your story and am ready for what comes next. Onwards!
granger chapter 21 . 4/25
The plot seems to be pulling together. I've never been one for constructive criticism as it soon becomes obvious, at least to me if a story is worth reading. That is also one of the reasons apart from laziness why I undercover any! A better one is at least they had a go unlike me. I wouldn't dare. Onwards!
granger chapter 20 . 4/25
I am enjoying your story so much that even though I could give constructive criticism the pinot is moot,as it is now too late! The Bird flew the nest or pigeon coupe nearly two decades ago. Onwards from your very late fan.
granger chapter 19 . 4/25
I had a feeling it would be worth it! Your story is a good read. It's so movie's. I am so excited for the next chapter! Please excuse the sad reliance on exclamation marks. Not good English I'm aware. Onwards!
granger chapter 18 . 4/25
Nothing much to add; but I'm happy to see that at last my reviews are at last registering! Yay me for getting a result! Onwards.
4,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »