Reviews for Redemption
Jewel Becky chapter 18 . 21h
Note, Minister of Magic position is actually a Seven Year Position but someone can be voted in again so you are kind of right with Fudge still being Minister.
Other than your constant apologies for slow updating, I enjoyed this immensely. You put up 32 chapters in 6 months while living a full time life. That's great. For a somewhat dark tale, it was interspersed with enough humor to keep the reader going. Highly recommended.
acetwolf94 chapter 32 . 1/29
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 1/19
These stories are always entirely unbelievable. How does it happen that no one ever tries to give Harry the truth potion, yet they always somehow manage to remember using it on some random Death Eater? Seriously, these people have SIRIUS BLACK with them! The one guy who would know that you need to make ABSOLUTELY SURE not to fuck up with Harry like they did to him.

God. Are you whine about oc stories.
stylo1 chapter 32 . 1/12
this whole story is useless no plot to be solved no mysteries just endless whining how ppl wronged harry and he doesnt have the stones to do anything about it. im guessing you're telling that no matter what ppl do you have to forgive them? bah! you're just like dumbledore
stylo1 chapter 21 . 1/12
dumbledore never thought riddle would turn evil? are you mad he even suspected him of the murder of mertle malone you know whole chambers incident
Jen chapter 32 . 1/11
Thanks!
I love Azkaban Harry stories so I can’t wait for this one... Intriguing- I’m loving it!...
Isabelle
lrseenleaf chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
Where is Hedwig? Did they kill her?
brennan.mholmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I know you've long abandon this website, and long finished this story - but on the off chance you're still around, you weren't really serious that you couldn't write Harry with anyone else? That romance was out of left field, and did not seem natural at all! He barely talks to Ginny, even in the books. He looks exactly like his mom is described, so that's even weirder.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
A well written and intriguing first chapter. Let's see where you go with it.
guest chapter 8 . 10/24/2017
well this certainly was entertaining
guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2017
THIS IS AWESOME IM GIGGLING LIKE A MAD MAN ER...WOMEN...ER TEEN BUT WHATEVER I DONT CARE THE WEIRD LOOK PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE GIVING ME I AM MORE THAN CONTENT WITH THIS STORY MUWAHAHHAHAHA...*coughs* anyways thanks

I'm a teen girl...just so you don't thing I'm a mad person...because I'm a fangirl
Irene34 chapter 31 . 9/13/2017
Loved it. Thanks.
peggy77 chapter 23 . 9/10/2017
I am the type that blows sky high but am then over it so it's been really hard to read this as I was so hoping he would learn to forgive them and, eventually allow love to grow again.
3,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »