Reviews for Night
great story
Jedi Padfoot chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Good job!
dee chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Wow, I loved it! great job :)
Malinda4242 chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Ok, so it was short. BUT it was damn good.

Thanks for this, I've always wanted to do or have someone do one like this for Bosco dealing with his 'work' as a Ranger.

I liked it very much

Malinda4242 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
OH Yea! I've been waiting for someone to do this! Great start..runs to read second chapter.

Loved it, perfect how he would react to it.

umm um sensing a really good read coming to M!

Magic101 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
good job! u dont hear many stories refering to bosco being in the rangers. great plotline. good work!
Lea Flores chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
We don't often see this part of Bosco's life ; it's really interesting and written with sensibility. Great work. Could you try to write a sequel "Next day at work" ?
ranger webb chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
WOW! This was great. I cant believe you had him do somehting like that... WOW! written really well... whats going to happen next? keep going and write mroe soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Considering that you posted this a year ago...well, I'm glad Bosco and Faith found you again. I would absolutely love to see more, you are an outstanding writer.
thirdwatch55 chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
This is really good. You should keep up with this story. I can see lots of potential plot twists and different story lines to come out of this. Keep up this story. It's very original & very good.
Yammy chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
hy, I'm really happy that you did a second chapter. this story is really great.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
that was by far one of the best bosco stories ive read! u know u should continue w/ this story w/ bos going to work! keep up the great work!
Me Myself and I chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is insanely good! OMG! I can't get over how good this is! Can't wait to read more of ur stories...I hope u have more stories, eh?
boscorellifan chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I liked this-pure bosco and good. He is used to doing whatever needed to be done. this was an interesting storyline. I enjoyed it. espl. the part where he knew his ego had gotten the better of his good judgement-but knew he had to do it anyway.

I like that he didn't really feel like a hero and just told doc that "it was what i used to do" good job.