Reviews for Losing Streak
AnimeAlexis chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Are you going to update this? Cos I really like it, and I want to see what'll happen next.
Tobi chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Here I am again... and this is a nice fic...

First order of business: I for one really appreciate the tidbits of japanese that you add in. It seems to be more authentic, and it's very considerate of you to put in the english equivalent afterwards.

Next: Cool plot...except is it that Inu is crazy or that he's lost his memory? I'm not sure if he thinks Kagome is someone he used to know or if his mind is just making it up.

Next: (the nitty-gritty) It would be cool if you added some more of your famous symbolism. I don't think this story needs much. But if you had just a tinge for some extra flavor it would be awesome.

Otherwise, I've been reading some of the others and they're fun. Talk to you later...or rather, review you later...

-Tobi
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Wow, so you haven't updated in a year? That's craziness! But your story is really good so could you update it now, PLEASE? I really wanna see what happens, I MUST find out! You keep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was really good! I loved it! 10 out of 10!
Iota chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Aw... me like. *tear* Maybe if you hit him hard enough, he'll remember...
Priest chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
interesting chapter i read and reviewd it once all ready but it didn't show up on the sight so here it is again, and please continue soon Ja-ne (_)
MirokuHoushi chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Freaky! I dont know how u intend to make a solution but so far its a brilliant plot!
Priest chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
this was rather poiniant, i look forward to the next chapter. Ja-ne (_)
WaterG914 chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
That's so cool...hopefully you update soon!
Lurrain chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Hi I like your story so ad more chappies soon
LilBlazinChica chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow!Great story!Plz update soon!