Reviews for Snape's Daughter
This story was great! Very original.
Ivana Bocanegra chapter 24 . 1/15
This ending made me cry
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
What does Snape have to do with Sirius’s death?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/9/2017
Wow. Just wow. I am speechless. All I can say is that you did a wonderful job. I do alot of late night reading but never have I ever stayed up until almost five in the morning reading anything. Basically read this in one sitting for almost five hours on end. Please write more stories like this one. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next! Happy writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/1/2017
Amazing Better Than J.K. AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING. I SNAPE
Snape Fan chapter 5 . 4/23/2017
I would listen to Severus mate.
Snape Fan chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Seriously? How did Snape not notice that she was gone? Skipping school is for thick-headed bone headed morons. Sorry, I'm a bit cold..
Maddie chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
I myself am writing fan fiction for professor Snape and I named his daughter Alicia Lily Snape and I am looking for some examples and i am not including her mother because she died I am a big fan of the harry potter series I have seen all of the movies and am watching them again and i am reading the books for the first time. I love the first chapter. good job!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
We reach chapter 23, and I'm terrified, horrified, super scared- because Snape cast the Crucio- and also because there is only one chapter to set things right so I was sweating with fear in the last few chapters. And then, it bugged me in the beginning at how quickly they got into a relationship. So the ending was satisfying
jkawsome chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
F.Y.I Sirius died in harry' 5th year so this would be his 6th because 7th harry is hunting horxus's
Tremendously Sassy chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
Disappointed that Draco got killed.. after all, he's a good boy. In this story you made him look so bad. Draco wouldn't just do the killing curse so easily, if we can recall on what happend with dumbledore. You should have had Lucius killed, not Draco. You surprised me with your character.. Ann seems a lot like Severus after all. I still don't understand why her plan was to join the death eaters. Was she just tricking Draco or Harry? See, that's what I meant. So sneaky.. :)
The first fanfic about Severus' daughter that I've read, and you did a pretty good job.
I'm surprised that they were together that fast, and surprised Severus didn't gave his daughter a lecture about the Daily Prophet article. You really understand the character's personality's, but was there no Harry/Ginny? With that being said, Just goodluch writing other stories.
Love,
Lisa
ashleywong0609 chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
Where is Lily? Why is that "Mary" here? Oh... Apart from this it's a great story...
sara chapter 17 . 12/16/2014