Reviews for Snape's Daughter
Enahma chapter 18 . 1/11/2004
I really liked that conversation between Harry and Ann, though I still hope they can make peace somehow.
Even if they can't, it's a great story and I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Enahma!
Arafel2 chapter 18 . 1/11/2004
Great chapter.
Lunawolf chapter 18 . 1/11/2004
oh dear! update soon! uv left us hangin again. Ann's got herself in a fix ain't she! cu next update ~ lunawolf
Kemenran chapter 18 . 1/11/2004
More please.
The Girl With Blood for Hair chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
You're story was not to my liking. But hey, u cant plz everyone. I don't think harry would have agknowledged Lupin as "taking over the god father duties" its like saying Mrs weasley was "taking over as harrys mum." And Ann without an 'e' is so dreadfully boring. And, please, next time be more origional. You are a good writer, and judging by your reviews, a liked one. I am just trying to help u.
Samara chapter 17 . 1/8/2004
I hate waiting for new chapters
Trinka chapter 17 . 1/6/2004
Ohmagosh! I almost cried. I love seeing Snape as a dad instead of the greasy git...I wonder now what Ann is going to tell Harry. Oh, and I liked the line about "Poor Harry never had a chance." Very good point ;) I hope the next chapter is soon in coming.
kayla chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
how cute...
autoexec chapter 17 . 1/4/2004
nice story, going well
end of chap.13 was rather clever, you had me fooled, i thought i must point that out
dont forget to update 'The Way to a Hero' as i like that story aswell
Maggie chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
Oh, I'm so happy you updated. I love it. Keep on writing.
keeper of the keys chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
There is know possible way that Ann's Mother could have been pregnate two months before there graduation . In order for Ann to be younger than Harry Lilly would have had to have been pregnate with harry long before she left school, and in the first book Harrys Aunt said that lily and James got Married and had Harry aftr they left school. So this storys becoming a bit thought you should know:)
Lunawolf chapter 17 . 1/3/2004
oh Bless! that was cute, now only Harry and Ann have to make up! update soon cu ~ lunawolf
Tweetyiscool chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
Ohh- I loved that ch! It was so touching! please update soon, this is really getting goodo! (lol, didnt' you once say that you didnt' know where this was going? you sure seem to know now, or you're doing a good job of pretending..)
Hearts Goddess chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
Loved the chapter. Update soon.
Arafel2 chapter 17 . 1/2/2004
Great chapter. I'm glad to see Ann and Sev talking and for Ann to know the truth.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »