Reviews for Snape's Daughter
James Jago chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
A fine start. I look forward to Snape's reaction to his daughter finally getting off with Harry!
Arafel2 chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
Not fair to have cliffies. :) Liked the chapter by the way
lyssannewhite owl chapter 7 . 9/10/2003
I like the way this is comming along. I just find Ann interesting. Seems like Harry might be a little ooc though. Dying to know Ann's secret about Lupin
Charumati chapter 6 . 9/8/2003

Love your fanfic - Snape's right in character. Update soon, ok? I'm dying of curiousity of whether Ann and Harry are going to stay together or not.
Kemenran chapter 6 . 8/30/2003
More please.
Katzy chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Hey! Really good story so far, I usually don't read H/OC stories, but I do like things where Harry and Severus, my 2 fav characters are in a fic as important characters. (No slash of course) and I really like the way you write!
Arafel2 chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
Youre welcome. Great chapter by the way. :)
Tweetyiscool chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
2! lol, ok, so I'll say a bit more then that, but that's mainly it. PLEASE update again soon, it's really starting to get interresting! Especially with the whole snape thing. Well, that's all I'll say for now...please keep writing!
Tweetyiscool chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
ok, this is gettin good, please continue! Lol, it's so different then mine! but that's a good thing...I Please update soon, I need to keep reading now! and if you get a chance sometime, can you review mine again? thanks. BUT UPDATE ASAP! lol
Tweetyiscool chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
nice, I realise there's another ch still, but I'm gonna review them both anyways, but this one's going to b a short review that ends about here...
Arafel2 chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
Great last two chapters. I like how this is going. The only suggestion I have is work to keep your characters deep. Dont rush it, let us get to know everyone. Love the story :)
DarthRoden76 chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
Uh Oh! I think they are in trouble...I hope Ann doesn't think harry hates her or anything...please update! This is too good! -Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka. Carl)
all who wander chapter 4 . 8/25/2003
still great please update asap

rach x
Arafel2 chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
I can't wait to see what happens next :)
lyssannewhite owl chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
I guess Hermione is being worried for a reason. Ann looks like trouble. Poor Remus, Harry cut his class.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »