Reviews for Snape's Daughter
WolfsbaneWolf97 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Amazing story, beautifully written :)
PhotographyJen chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
:) Ann, is just awesome!
Rebekah L. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You're a great writer, however Ann seems to be a bit of a Mary-Sue.

~Rebekah Lillie~
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
EE! Awesome! Thank you for writing this!
Little D3vil chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
I enjoyed your story so much ! Well done !
samoangirl100 chapter 24 . 11/28/2010
i thought the story to be really good. only i hoped for more for snape and ann. it would have really shown the connection between the two, but hey. who am i to tell you what to write. great story. BYE!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Brilliant fic :)
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
I really liked this story! I only wish there were more scenes with Snape and Ann...but good job.
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
ok so this thing didnt let me put more than one pluss and zero on it! so im going to WRITE IT OUT! lol i gave you like an A pluss times like twenty! and said that that equalls like a thousand persent in meh book so yay!
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
O.M.G! Before when snape was cursed im like "ok so im like totally and utterly confuzzled..." but after i learned he was cursed by malfoy i was like "WOOT!" and i felt so much better! My heart feels lighter now... It like i was in it! i felt nervous and afraid and happy and sad and bla blah blah...Anyways i liked it a lot and i put it in my top five reads! (And i've read a LOT) so happy day! too bad the thing for ann and harry didn't work out although i never suspected it would... although i don't really have a liking of harry but he keeps the stories going! A thats like 10% my rating for this story!
ScarletReid chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
i like it
The Imaginative Light chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
O_O That was epic and AWESOME!
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
please tell me there is a sequel or there is going to be a sequel?

ugh. i'll admit i'm kind of annoyed at the ending. but then again it's believable. a very good job. i loved the story. and snape having a daughter... i never thought of that. haha. very well written. just a few mistakes but thats only natural. i have mistakes running all through my stories. haha anyway. loved it.
TheFinalReview chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
opposites attract i guess...
jace chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
nice story :)

liked the twists in the plot and all

any chance of a sequel? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D