Reviews for Snape's Daughter
Dogmatil chapter 24 . 6/26/2013
I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the ending you choose, like where was Dumbledore in the fight, why didn't Remus notice that Severus was under imperious, why did Hermione's spell protect her from the killing curse (as we know that's not possible), also that Draco would have been able to cast a killing curse so easily ...

These were just thing that didn't make sense to me and spoilt the fic a bit.
Apart from that, I really loved the story and the nteraction between Snape and his daughter was very realistic and in character. I also liked the plot a lot, though I had wished to see a bit more action in the last fight, like Snape fighting the imperius (I mean even Harry managed to resist that one) and so on, but I still enjoyed it.
Allanna Stone chapter 24 . 3/8/2013
nice story!
Gigipink chapter 24 . 3/1/2013
Really liked it
WriterJace chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Great story and I like Ann.
But I don't understand the last sentence. Isn't it logical that Harry really looks forward to this summer? Sure, he'll write Ann but didn't he think before that it'd be great? It's the first summer without his relatives, that's more than enough to celebrate :)
I love Remus' and Severus' past. First I thought Ann meant how Remus nearly ate Severus in their sixth year but this was so much better.
u worst nitemare chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
she got lupin good. lol im like so bored.
CallMehHayleeD chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
WHAT! NO! *sobs* YOU'RE CONFUSED MY DEAR! TALK TO SEVERUS! SEEK OUT YOUR FATHER! *sobs*
tacaloking chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
i love this story i always thought snape should of had children
WolfsbaneWolf97 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Amazing story, beautifully written :)
PhotographyJen chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
:) Ann, is just awesome!
Rebekah L. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You're a great writer, however Ann seems to be a bit of a Mary-Sue.

~Rebekah Lillie~
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
EE! Awesome! Thank you for writing this!
Little D3vil chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
I enjoyed your story so much ! Well done !
samoangirl100 chapter 24 . 11/28/2010
i thought the story to be really good. only i hoped for more for snape and ann. it would have really shown the connection between the two, but hey. who am i to tell you what to write. great story. BYE!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Brilliant fic :)
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
I really liked this story! I only wish there were more scenes with Snape and Ann...but good job.
256 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »