Reviews for Snape's Daughter
u worst nitemare chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
she got lupin good. lol im like so bored.
CallMehHayleeD chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
WHAT! NO! *sobs* YOU'RE CONFUSED MY DEAR! TALK TO SEVERUS! SEEK OUT YOUR FATHER! *sobs*
tacaloking chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
i love this story i always thought snape should of had children
WolfsbaneWolf97 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Amazing story, beautifully written :)
PhotographyJen chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
:) Ann, is just awesome!
Rebekah L. Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
You're a great writer, however Ann seems to be a bit of a Mary-Sue.

~Rebekah Lillie~
Jasmine Ann Snape chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
EE! Awesome! Thank you for writing this!
Little D3vil chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
I enjoyed your story so much ! Well done !
samoangirl100 chapter 24 . 11/28/2010
i thought the story to be really good. only i hoped for more for snape and ann. it would have really shown the connection between the two, but hey. who am i to tell you what to write. great story. BYE!
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 24 . 7/27/2010
Brilliant fic :)
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
I really liked this story! I only wish there were more scenes with Snape and Ann...but good job.
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
ok so this thing didnt let me put more than one pluss and zero on it! so im going to WRITE IT OUT! lol i gave you like an A pluss times like twenty! and said that that equalls like a thousand persent in meh book so yay!
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
O.M.G! Before when snape was cursed im like "ok so im like totally and utterly confuzzled..." but after i learned he was cursed by malfoy i was like "WOOT!" and i felt so much better! My heart feels lighter now... It like i was in it! i felt nervous and afraid and happy and sad and bla blah blah...Anyways i liked it a lot and i put it in my top five reads! (And i've read a LOT) so happy day! too bad the thing for ann and harry didn't work out although i never suspected it would... although i don't really have a liking of harry but he keeps the stories going! A thats like 10% my rating for this story!
ScarletReid chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
i like it
The Imaginative Light chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
O_O That was epic and AWESOME!
252 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »