Reviews for Snape's Daughter
JaneA0202 chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
I really liked this story! I only wish there were more scenes with Snape and Ann...but good job.
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
ok so this thing didnt let me put more than one pluss and zero on it! so im going to WRITE IT OUT! lol i gave you like an A pluss times like twenty! and said that that equalls like a thousand persent in meh book so yay!
KakashiGirl304 chapter 24 . 12/8/2009
O.M.G! Before when snape was cursed im like "ok so im like totally and utterly confuzzled..." but after i learned he was cursed by malfoy i was like "WOOT!" and i felt so much better! My heart feels lighter now... It like i was in it! i felt nervous and afraid and happy and sad and bla blah blah...Anyways i liked it a lot and i put it in my top five reads! (And i've read a LOT) so happy day! too bad the thing for ann and harry didn't work out although i never suspected it would... although i don't really have a liking of harry but he keeps the stories going! A thats like 10% my rating for this story!
ScarletReid chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
i like it
The Imaginative Light chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
O_O That was epic and AWESOME!
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
please tell me there is a sequel or there is going to be a sequel?

ugh. i'll admit i'm kind of annoyed at the ending. but then again it's believable. a very good job. i loved the story. and snape having a daughter... i never thought of that. haha. very well written. just a few mistakes but thats only natural. i have mistakes running all through my stories. haha anyway. loved it.
TheFinalReview chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
opposites attract i guess...
jace chapter 24 . 8/12/2009
nice story :)

liked the twists in the plot and all

any chance of a sequel? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
natalie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is a really good story1! You should write book!
Kate the Kannibal chapter 24 . 5/12/2009
I think this is one of the most realistic stories I've ever read. Your characters have so many natural flaws. No one is larger than life, and there's no real happily ever after. But life goes on. And it really can't get more realistic than that.

Keep up the good work.
dont.bother.me86 chapter 17 . 5/2/2009
If mary was pregnet in her last year she would be harry's age and in seventh year

sorry if you didn't know that
dont.bother.me86 chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
i know i'm not done with this story but is ann trying to breaking harry's heart
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
Great.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Romeo and Juliet al over again.
Dawn chapter 24 . 1/25/2009
I loved your story! Though I did hope Ann and Harry got back together- they were so cute!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »