Reviews for Snape's Daughter
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 24 . 7/26/2007
I realize your wrote this a while ago but i happened on it today and I loved it - read it all in one sitting

good work
k chapter 24 . 6/6/2006
bizarre story.
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 24 . 5/1/2006
There's no sequal! But...what...? But what happens to Ann and Hary?
Tabitha78 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
oh interesting. Hm, so the marauders did something to Snape's girl too huh? Or maybe... she had a thing with Lupin, and Snape caught them? Hmm... can't wait to read and find out! :-)
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I had started reading this long ago, ... not sure why I didn't comment on your beginnings. :)

Anyway, It's refreshing to re-read! And know it's complete! yay!

Now... on with my reading... you're a great author, no critique needed here! :-)
HermionePotter101 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
love it

luv ya storys,

Aby
autumnchanges chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
I like this story. The plot is totally different from most of the stories that I've read. I do have one comment though. Isn't the day after Saturday, Sunday? Do they have school on Sunday?

Can't wait to finish it.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 1/10/2006
Aw. It's kind of sad in a way that she and Harry didn't end up together in the end. It was great though, and I hope the sequel is soon.
sugur-huny-bun chapter 24 . 11/5/2005
aw...this story was so cute! Your are my favorite author so far! Love the story! bye!_
aymanimermaid chapter 24 . 9/15/2005
cool
Deadlyroses14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow i love this story can you make a seqael?
comedy gal chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
just one thing to say on this chapter (apart from 'that was great!') you say it took only 2 hrs for ann to arrive at hogwarts, but yet in the books, it takes ages for hte train to arrive, and a train would be way more faster than a broom! S
comedy gal chapter 24 . 6/27/2005
wpw. that was pretty good! (coming from me, i hate any stoies about snape/snape's relatives etc.) plz pl z plz write a sequal! and could you also read my lil story? it is called 'Mysterious Gifts'

~comedy gal~
comedy gal chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
nice, very descriptive! and we get to see a new twist in the story! YAY!
comedy gal chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
whoa, spaced out enouh there? P
252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »