Reviews for Snape's Daughter
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Romeo and Juliet al over again.
Dawn chapter 24 . 1/25/2009
I loved your story! Though I did hope Ann and Harry got back together- they were so cute!
maggie2mw chapter 24 . 11/14/2008
interesting story line
Kumiko Seph chapter 24 . 8/10/2008
Omg! That was a wonderful ending! You could have had like a final chapter with Ann and her Dad in one of those very close moments like several chapters ago, that would have been sweet _ Anyway, I've had so much fun reading this story! Best 'Snape's Daughter' fic I've ever read! I would love to see a sequal to this...
Sabrina Snape chapter 24 . 7/31/2008
Well done!
StrayedAngel chapter 24 . 3/12/2008
Loved this story! it was awesome!
hermonine chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
nice story.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 24 . 7/26/2007
I realize your wrote this a while ago but i happened on it today and I loved it - read it all in one sitting

good work
k chapter 24 . 6/6/2006
bizarre story.
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 24 . 5/1/2006
There's no sequal! But...what...? But what happens to Ann and Hary?
Tabitha78 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
oh interesting. Hm, so the marauders did something to Snape's girl too huh? Or maybe... she had a thing with Lupin, and Snape caught them? Hmm... can't wait to read and find out! :-)
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I had started reading this long ago, ... not sure why I didn't comment on your beginnings. :)

Anyway, It's refreshing to re-read! And know it's complete! yay!

Now... on with my reading... you're a great author, no critique needed here! :-)
HermionePotter101 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
love it

luv ya storys,

Aby
autumnchanges chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
I like this story. The plot is totally different from most of the stories that I've read. I do have one comment though. Isn't the day after Saturday, Sunday? Do they have school on Sunday?

Can't wait to finish it.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 1/10/2006
Aw. It's kind of sad in a way that she and Harry didn't end up together in the end. It was great though, and I hope the sequel is soon.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »