Reviews for Snape's Daughter
aymanimermaid chapter 24 . 9/15/2005
cool
Deadlyroses14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow i love this story can you make a seqael?
comedy gal chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
just one thing to say on this chapter (apart from 'that was great!') you say it took only 2 hrs for ann to arrive at hogwarts, but yet in the books, it takes ages for hte train to arrive, and a train would be way more faster than a broom! S
comedy gal chapter 24 . 6/27/2005
wpw. that was pretty good! (coming from me, i hate any stoies about snape/snape's relatives etc.) plz pl z plz write a sequal! and could you also read my lil story? it is called 'Mysterious Gifts'

comedy gal
comedy gal chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
nice, very descriptive! and we get to see a new twist in the story! YAY!
comedy gal chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
whoa, spaced out enouh there? P
comedy gal chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
D great!1!
meenyrocks chapter 24 . 1/9/2005
wow.

i just found this fic-and i'm so glad i did!

it's sad that they didn't gwt together...and that harry's going to be living with th weasleys without his best friend...and that he spent so much of is last year without his friends...thats sad.

i was quite surprised that his daughter was the way she was-most people would've done it so that she was, i dunno-less slytherin like, or not in slytherin. but it works. i really hope that they hook up in the summer! i wanted them to hook up already...but i suppose that wouldnt have been so realistic.
Tabitha78 chapter 24 . 10/6/2004
Ooh! good story! actually gave me chills, and just a few water bumps in my eyes at the end. Good ending, for maybe a good beginning of another? :)
Tabitha78 chapter 17 . 10/6/2004
I haven't read many stories that actually made me cry. But this did.

I know I haven't reviewed the first chapters before this, but this is absolutely a wonderful story! I'm kinda picky about the stories I read, and several, I start off, and realize it's not my "type," and I just move on... this is "MY" kinda story!

Funny, tender, caring, a little romance, and a little action thrown in, and all in all, I have seen very few (or not any? can't recall right this second) mistakes throughout. Great job!
Hpfan chapter 24 . 7/24/2004
hey i am so glad that you are going to write a sequal to this story i really want to no what is going to happen between ann and harry's relationship! cant wait for the sequal!
i-want-cheese chapter 24 . 7/18/2004
good story but wat do ya mean the no no no i think it only the beginning my friend
discordchick chapter 24 . 7/17/2004
Aw! That was such a cute story! _ Great Job
elvinscarf chapter 24 . 6/30/2004
love it
Emma Lovegood chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
That was very good, but a little more description would be nice.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »