Reviews for Snape's Daughter
Tabitha78 chapter 7 . 3/15/2006
oh interesting. Hm, so the marauders did something to Snape's girl too huh? Or maybe... she had a thing with Lupin, and Snape caught them? Hmm... can't wait to read and find out! :-)
Tabitha78 chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I had started reading this long ago, ... not sure why I didn't comment on your beginnings. :)

Anyway, It's refreshing to re-read! And know it's complete! yay!

Now... on with my reading... you're a great author, no critique needed here! :-)
HermionePotter101 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
love it

luv ya storys,

Aby
autumnchanges chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
I like this story. The plot is totally different from most of the stories that I've read. I do have one comment though. Isn't the day after Saturday, Sunday? Do they have school on Sunday?

Can't wait to finish it.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 24 . 1/10/2006
Aw. It's kind of sad in a way that she and Harry didn't end up together in the end. It was great though, and I hope the sequel is soon.
sugur-huny-bun chapter 24 . 11/5/2005
aw...this story was so cute! Your are my favorite author so far! Love the story! bye!_
aymanimermaid chapter 24 . 9/15/2005
cool
Deadlyroses14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
wow i love this story can you make a seqael?
comedy gal chapter 21 . 6/27/2005
just one thing to say on this chapter (apart from 'that was great!') you say it took only 2 hrs for ann to arrive at hogwarts, but yet in the books, it takes ages for hte train to arrive, and a train would be way more faster than a broom! S
comedy gal chapter 24 . 6/27/2005
wpw. that was pretty good! (coming from me, i hate any stoies about snape/snape's relatives etc.) plz pl z plz write a sequal! and could you also read my lil story? it is called 'Mysterious Gifts'

comedy gal
comedy gal chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
nice, very descriptive! and we get to see a new twist in the story! YAY!
comedy gal chapter 17 . 6/27/2005
whoa, spaced out enouh there? P
comedy gal chapter 15 . 6/27/2005
D great!1!
meenyrocks chapter 24 . 1/9/2005
wow.

i just found this fic-and i'm so glad i did!

it's sad that they didn't gwt together...and that harry's going to be living with th weasleys without his best friend...and that he spent so much of is last year without his friends...thats sad.

i was quite surprised that his daughter was the way she was-most people would've done it so that she was, i dunno-less slytherin like, or not in slytherin. but it works. i really hope that they hook up in the summer! i wanted them to hook up already...but i suppose that wouldnt have been so realistic.
Tabitha78 chapter 24 . 10/6/2004
Ooh! good story! actually gave me chills, and just a few water bumps in my eyes at the end. Good ending, for maybe a good beginning of another? :)
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »