Reviews for Return with the Wind
EmPoweredBeing chapter 53 . 3/19/2013
Dunno if you're still around or whatever but you SO need to finish this, it's an amazing story & I'd really love to see the end.
a fan chapter 53 . 6/6/2006
*starts crying hysterically*

You can't stop now!

Please, please, please, please finish it!

It's such a great story and I was so close to crying in the end and now I am crying 'cause I can't read more!

*cries*
miss mcGonagle chapter 53 . 2/5/2006
I was lovin' this story til I found out you wouldn't be finishing it. I'm really dissapointed because I love US Marshalls and Sam/Catherine and there isn't much about them on So, great story but it sucks that your friend hurt you so much you had to give up on your fics.

If you ever decide to finish this, send me a message and let me know.

-miss m.
anonymous chapter 53 . 8/13/2004
i love it

i stayed up 'til 3a.m. to read and then i found out you weren't finishing it

you have to finish please it's a great story
anonymous chapter 53 . 8/13/2004
I don't no what hapened but you have to finish this i love it writing more will make you feel better
jnp chapter 53 . 1/27/2004
PLEASE finish! It'll be good for the soul and my curiosity! I don't know what happened to your friend, but don't let it stop you! Please update soon!
jnp chapter 27 . 10/18/2003
This is great! I LOVED U.S. Marshals and the Fugitive. Tommy Lee was GREAT as Sam Gerard and Noah was my other fave character. This story does them all justice. When will you update next?
DonutHobbes chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
No! Not the tornado again! Just their luck... This story just keeps geting better and better. And there's so much more to go! Yay! Cool idea with Dr. Kimble.
DonutHobbes chapter 23 . 9/27/2003
You almost had me in tears! The dream was an excellent touch! Aw man! Talk about suspence, lady! Is Cath 'coming back'? How will Cosmo, Vnnah and Bobby react to Noah's return? I was almost increddibly disappointed when Cath's "funeral" came.. then finding out it was a dream? Whew! Update soon!
jnp chapter 14 . 9/2/2003
Oh yeah! Now that's a story! I was so mad when Noah died in the movie. Keep it up! I love this story! The characters are real, the reference to Sam and Cath's baby is VERY intriguing. Update now! Me no like suspense!
DonutHobbes chapter 14 . 9/2/2003
No! It cant stop here! Sam's not there yet! I hope Cath will be okay... And what did happen to Noah's belongings at the hospital, by the way... My other "review" has been sent to ya too. Update soon!
DonutHobbes chapter 6 . 8/31/2003
Great story so far! I love it! Nice Sam line in Ch. 6, telling Noah to look out for her. Update soon!